• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Dating & Mental illness.

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by suighja, Jul 11, 2012.

1. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Dating & Mental illness.

No I would not.

I mean if you aren't even attached to that person yet why keep dating them??? There are 1,000,0202,010,100 people who are equally qualified without having to deal with that kind of crap.

Plus, passing that shiite down to children and stuff? No bueno.

I think when I was younger I would have said, it doesn't matter. However, being older and looking back why the **** would I waste my time on someone I don't know when other opportunities are out there without mental issues. Relationships are hard enough without that kind of stuff.

If you were already with someone and then they were diagnosed, that would be a different story.

2. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Dating & Mental illness.

yes and on medication. he'd called her the morning of . . . it's awful how people who are about to kill themselves aren't capable of realising how much their 'final act' impacts others.

last time my SO met her she was wearing his sweater. so definitely not over it by any means.

3. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Dating & Mental illness.

Rational part of me would say the exact same thing. I wonder sometimes about why people invest so much in something that could be destructive, whether it's someone with a drug issue, a mental illness, a record of bad behaviour.. Where does the nurturing instinct come from? The idea that if we heal a bird's broken wings it'll never fly away? Not saying that I'm beyond this phenomenon at all. Most of my friends have mental illnesses and I do take care of them. Just not sure if I could romantically do it.

4. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Dating & Mental illness.

. I don't think people who are that far gone are capable of thinking of, or even caring about, others sadly.

Had he not had many relationships before her?