• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Cycles for beginers

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by herunder88, Mar 3, 2012.

1. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Last thing I ever like to see on these boards is someone telling a noob to take 750+ gm test a week with a bunch of other crap to boot. So here's my take. I know if I say to start out with just the proper diet and routine you will ignore this thread completely so I won't! lol. Most vials will come 200-250 mg per cc of test. This is perfect if it's your 1st go. 1cc per week will drastically raise your test levels so I feel personally this is where you should start. Now don't go thinking you will double your bench in a week or so. Give it time, stay the course at 1cc per week at least till week 3 if not 4. By now you should be stronger, hungrier, and lifting more weight. I don't believe in cycle that are too short to give your body a chance to adapt so I say minimum 8 weeks. At week 4 you make a choice. Stay at 1cc (if it's working and gains are coming why change it) or bump the dose to 1.5cc until the end. Now you have probably added 5-10lbs on the scale and just maybe if your lucky 3-4lbs of that is new muscle. Now the tricky part comes into play. How to keep it. My fingers hurt so maybe I'll chime in later to get back to it, or maybe another Mod or Vet can go into further detail for what I'm trying to accomplish with this thread.

2. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Cycles for beginers

My first cycle was back in the 80s and was 200 mg/w of deca and 3 5 mg dianabol a day for 10 weeks with a little SPA anavar in the end for a month at 10 mg a day when the dianabol ran out for a total of 12 weeks. I remember I put on close to 25 lbs and kept about 1/2 of it. Imagine that.. just about 300 mg/w of total AAS and I put on 25 lbs and kept 1/2. Today a beginner cycle is 500 mg/w test with 30-50 mg/d dianabol and that's considered a mild run. That's more than twice what I started at and the gains don't seem any better and the sides reported are worse.

3. Musclemetal

Musclemetal Well-Known Member

Cycles for beginers

Maybe society is getting lazier! lol. Intensity is the #1 problem for any failing routing and along with poor diet choices it could take 500mg of test for a guy to see results.

4. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Cycles for beginers

Also the longer guys stay on or blast and cruise the more it takes to get a response. People don't want to come off anymore b/c they are afraid to shrink up, which would be a tremendous blow to their ego. So they stay on, having started at a high dose, and over time use tremendously high doses just hang around as gym rats.

5. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Cycles for beginers

My first cycle was 400mg Univet T400 (God I love that stuff). I blew the F up right now. I dont une much more test than that today and add in some other compounds. I get most of my results, good or bad, from changing diet. Training has never really been an issue for me, the intensity has always been a given for me.

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Cycles for beginers

so, is there a magical dose that will give results with hard work and clean diet, that won't produce sides?

7. emininojiq

Cycles for beginers

The lower the dose, the less risk of sides, right? I would go with 400EW personally. But you will gain off 250 too.

8. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Cycles for beginers

Since you are in your latte 40s probably even 200-250 mg/w would make you feel like a new man.

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Cycles for beginers

Loving these posts. I can't wait to get back to 1cc a week. Loading for a show and not quite sure it was nessessary. I'm a man of trial and error for sure.

10. emininojiq

Cycles for beginers

nope.. There are so many unknown factors that can come into play.. genetics good and ba.. The thing is .. We are all different and until you actually run a couple of cycles.. Yu'll never know.. This is not advocating steroid useage.. Just pointing out what we know are factual through experiments..

there was a guy when I first started posting that would only use deca and nothing else.. He would do very well on just 200mgs a week.. Now at that time even the noobs were being told to do 600mgs of deca (when mentioned) and since they were doing deca, they had to add tes.. so throwh another 600 to 800mgs of test in there and you want to kick it off with some dianabol at 30 to 50mgs ed.. Remember.. this was being told to the guys who never touched gear in their lives.. Better than 1.5 grams for their first cycle..

I look back and half laugh as I kind of fell into that higher mg trap.. But soon found out after these same guys would be coming back asking for help from all these side effects..

My point is.. You just don't know until you actually do it for yourself..
      Start out with the lowest amount you can and only use one steroid.. How can you tell if a steroid reacts very well or produces an extreme amount of sides if your taking 2 or 3 of them..

Don't be in such a rush .. Ever seen the guys that built their muscle gradually over time.. When they slow down, their muscle stay pretty big for a very long time.. years.. The guys that used 2 and 3 grams and their muscle was built up iin the matter of a year or two.. When they come off.. Their muscle dissappears quickly!!

So there is something to be said for a slow steady gain!! ~basskiller