• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Bulking Up to 225

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by jailynn24hb, Aug 27, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Yeah i liked superdrol. M1t wasnt as good as sd? I had heard it was crazy strong. And youve never tried the methylsten? Im pretty excited for it.. everyone seemed to say the 2.0 was better than original dmz and the original was strong as fuck. It had superdrol and dymeth. I think 2.0 is methylsten and dymeth

2. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Bulking Up to 225

M1T just makes u feel like ass.... Superdrol where its at.

3. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Bulking Up to 225

How high is that damn box. The best thing for the knees is to use an olympic stance and go ass to ground.

4. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Bulking Up to 225

If you're running any type of AA17 steroids it's important to take some Milk Thistle and LOTS of water, looks like you're doing both. Hell water is important whenever you are pushing your body. Getting dehydrated is a No No.

As to building, I am also having some frustration trying to bring my chest up. My trainer has me doing a completely different routine everyweek just to keep my body guessing.

5. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Bulking Up to 225

im taking fish oils and garlic as well to keep cholesterol within range. 4000mg garlic and 6g fishoil

6. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Bulking Up to 225

Have you tried higher volume for your chest?

7. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Bulking Up to 225

Thats individual.. if you have healthy knees to start with maybe. Personally i had a bad left knee when starting and as bad i would love to go ass to ground i tried it even at light weight for about 3 months and my knee had me in misery through that whole time.. i bring a flat bench to the squat rack and go all thecway to it with my ass, gets me at least parallel and i can go there comfortably and get a complete workout that deep. No need to go deeper than parallel IME, although if you can do it with no pain and have healthy knees, by all means do it

8. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Bulking Up to 225

ajordana..... I would saty away from DMZ, I didn't notice much results at all. And KBD is right, M1t makes you feel terrible...although the gains are good

9. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Bulking Up to 225

M1T is way more hepatoxic than superdrol idc what anyone says. I took fish oils and drank a shitload of water on superdrol got my labs done a week after and my cholesterol was like 112 total. M1T however gave me bad headaches, tired feeling and shit. Superdrol at least gives u a pump if u stack it with test!

10. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Bulking Up to 225

I ran the original super dmz. Loved it. Strong stuff.. m-drol also gave me awesome gains the first time (superdrol clone as well). Now im gonna try the sdmz2.0

Tags: