• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Body Cleansing , do you and should you ?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by Real Admin, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Real Admin

Real Admin Administrator

I spoke to a friend not long ago who was feeling lacklustre and generally tired when he felt he shouldnt be, he was advised to have a complete detox including colon and parasite cleaning using herbal products.

After he completed the course he said how great he felt and how much more energy he had and it was thought it was just a build up of bad toxins causing his problems.

have you ever gone through a natural "cleansing" to enhance performance ?

2. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

My diet is naturally cleansing. I avoid toxins like sugar, gluten and vegetable oils, I fast and I drink lemon water which is supposed to be an excellent natural cleanser. I personally think having a pipe up your bum is a scam and bad for you, Mark Sission wrote an excellent article on that.

3. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

I also try to cleanse very often usually after a week.
      I cleanse by just drinking water every Friday and only eating fruits. I shally do the same cleanse for Saturday and then I follow up the routine by drinking a lot more of green tea on Sundays. This helps me out a lot because I feel a lot better on Monday and I just feel like I added about 50% of energy to my body.

4. fourmatic

fourmatic Member

I always have the best intentions to do a cleanse right before summer start and I just never get around to doing one. I've done one before back in 2006 and I liked how I felt afterwards but the mixture of new drinks and not eating for a few days takes a lot out of me. So I'm kind of on the fence on this one. I should probably do one soon to check out how far the information has come in 7 years or so first before I totally shun them off.

5. bsge11

bsge11 Member

I want to try natural cleansing or any other body cleansing. I actually should do it rather than try it. I've heard that doing colonix is a good start towards cleansing your body. Has anybody ever tried it before?