• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • best holiday for young family

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by remstation, May 15, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

What would anybody recommend as a decent holiday for a couple and a 2 year old, obviously we want somewhere that the lad will enjoy but we wouldnt mind enjoying the holiday ourselves a little bit lol

I just cant seem to imagine a holiday being much fun with a 2 year old as bad as it sounds, it will just be a matter of running round after him, making sure he doesnt drown and whatever lol

Has anybody had an enjoyable holiday with a toddler?

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

best holiday for young family

hahahaha.... i take the kids away but it's never a 'holiday' i only ever take them to Haven or something like that... and even that is just a massive headache for me, great fun for them though

i assume u mean abroad anyway? most places have kids clubs (make sure the company does checks on their staff) so u can have a few hours peace but i'm not sure what age group they take them from. you'd have to look that up x x

3. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

LOL a massive headache and he will forget it within a day of coming back - hardly seems worth it also - the mrs is a paranoid headcase and wont leave him in a kids club - yet another reason why i know it will be no fun lol

4. jailynn24hb

Best advice I can give mate (as a dad of 5&7yr old girls) is that if the kids are happy and amused then you will be able to enjoy the hol too. When we just had the eldest we had a good one in Portugal, Albufeira (sp?) and another belter in our own villa with pool. The villa was a great choice because we were both pretty frazzled at that point and the baby was made up playing in and around the pool with us doing an hour about looking after her. If you go down that route look for one within a short stroll of bars/ supermarket etc, saves a lot of mither!
      2 more years though mate and the only place is Orlando

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

this counrty or abroad mate?

what kid doesnt love disney land lol
      Paris or florida. earn some brownie points with the wife by suggesting it .

Either that or send ur missus to blackpool for a holiday, and u babysit ur little lad .

6. jailynn24hb

Lol running run making sure he doesn't drown... why yes i think that sounds about right unless you put him on a leash, sure you could go to a place that has a daycare facility...

7. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Wish I could help there but am childless More fun Triple the fun being single

8. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

A beach holiday is always a safe bet with kids. When our oldest was 18 months (he's now 5) we went to Portugal, near Lagos. Great beaches within walking distance and Lagos itself is a good tourist spot too.

9. Fectteavezu

Fectteavezu Well-Known Member

LOL disney land we have thought about but decided hes too young to fully benefit it, we are waiting a couple of years then going to florida

as for blackpool!! i have not long got back from a stag do there and i know what goes on - no fcukin chance- also i heard some skinny ginger w4nker lives round them parts

10. Fectteavezu

Fectteavezu Well-Known Member

Pah.....just back from hols with Mrs. Never never ever again...anyone ever been on a walking and shopping holiday.....shoulda stayed at home with the baby and let her off herself.