• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Apology / Karma....Life !

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by crormaSoila18, May 5, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Last April I had a bust up with 2 of my best m8s over a third m8, very heated arguments and they sided with him even though
      the other guy was my m8 and they had only known him for 2 months. These were BEST m8s of mine and i was really gutted
      over the situation, Anyway i decided to delete all their numbers and just move on, it hurt like hell as they were my pals, my
      social life etc etc. They all became good m8s and i would see and ghear about them going out and stuff.

Anyway fast forward to half an hour ago and i gets a text saying " i owe you an apology" can we meet on tuesday to discuss?
      I said tell me now , what is it?...basically she goes on to say how wrong she had been taking the other guys side, she has seen
      him in his true colours and everything i said he was has came true, in fact the guys got a bad reputation in town now for all
      the things i told them he would do. I thanked her for calling me, i appreciated the call and we are meeting up on tuesday.

its taken a year but what goes around comes around..................the aad part being me and my m8s have lost a year of our
      friendship and i have moved on a bit but will give irt another go.

anyone else been the victim of lies and deceit only to be proven as the honest one?

2. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Apology / Karma....Life !

I remember this mate, fu*king made up for you....

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

thought you might G...remember that thread i was that fuming / hurt !
      well it came full circle and now they both feel stupid and know they were wrong.

4. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Always nice when karma comes around.

Personally im a believer that if you give someone enough rope they'll hang themselves.

Seen it happen to folk with ego's so many times.

I never tire of it.

5. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

yea i think this is the case, she was saying how hes turned in to a lying, scheming booze/ coke head,
      causing trouble everywhere...all of which i told them would hapen......lie telling, manipulative ....again i told them
      but they said it was ME who was a liar etc etc....now they have been burned.

6. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Yup pretty much every friend I've ever made at uni has done this wankers in 4 years I've only had 1 friend from the begining to the end.

7. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Yep i remember this too! Nice one fella and i think its pretty cool she rang ya to apologise after this time!

8. defelqy

hard to say as i dont know exactly what happened but if it took someone a year to apologise to me id tell them to f*ck off. The lad has probably just messed her about/done something bad and now she comes crawling back.

9. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

yea it is and we were best of m8s so were going out for some food tuesday night

i hear ya dude but the situations come full circle now....ive been vindicated but i can move past it and give them another chance.

10. defelqy

Well i've seen you get burned before, you strike me as the sort that wears their heart on their sleeve.

I used to be like this myself, but there are that many nasty and twisted folk out there that i now say fcuk em.

But i'll gladly give respect, where i receive it in kind.