• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Anyone ever suffered serious liver damage?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by baletki, Apr 20, 2012.

1. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

In all accounts I've ever read on any forums, no one has ever expressed having suffered serious liver damage from orals.

I'm a little concerned as the past few days my **** has turned a very pale color and I tend to get extremely nauseated after eating high fat meals.

Been running Ultradrol 20mg ed and this is day 30. Been running TUDCA for the past 3 days and thats when new symptoms started. I had planned on continuing the cycle through week 6 but I'm a little concerned.

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Anyone ever suffered serious liver damage?

Should also note that I have been taking high dose Red Yeast Rice. Now I am reading that this can affect liver function as well.

3. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

There's a SuperDrol log here I think bluedevil, he got jaundice? I'm pretty sure

4. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Stay away from RYR, i cringe when people use it nowadays, its useless. Id hop off but continue the tudca.

5. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

To clarify...hop off the RYR or the cycle altogether. I'm afraid I already know the answer which is a bummer bc I had just started to hit stride and see some real gains. I'd imagine I'd lose the gains pretty fast in a hospital bed though.

6. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

There was two guys that were suing cell or someone (this was a number of years ago) anyways, i never followed up with the story but they had liver failure or something do to a long cycle and no liver supps. Im really surprised it doesn't happen more often because people just pop it like candy and dont read up on how to cycle the stuff.

7. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

I had an issue stemming from it. I ended up getting abscesses all over my body in areas pimples would occur and turn into abscess cus my immune function was shot.

This is what happened. I had to go to the ER and Have surgery on a perianal abscess that grew from a pimple on my taint to the size of a racket ball in 24 hours time and was painful as hell. This is where it started. For a couple weeks following I had to have my gf that was thankfully going to nursing school stuff the hole that was left with saline soaked gauze twice a day and clean it till it slowly healed from the inside out and I continued to get these horrible abscesses that were less severe but equally as painful. They were like gigantic zits. You wouldnt believe what came out of these things. It was an experience that will forever jade me and keep me from messing with orals.

These kinda things are rare in sure as everyone's body responds different. Mine responded as if I was being poisoned. Mind you , up until the problem I had no symptoms and my gains were great.

8. n1du0f

n1du0f Well-Known Member

WTF!!!

9. casse

casse Well-Known Member

If you are concerned about the liver then I would:
      1) Cut the orals
      2) Go to the DOC
      3) Get your liver values checked, results can be in within 72 hours...

10. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Wow Mike, thats some crazy ****. I guess the smart play is to wrap this cycle, it is Day 30. Increased my weight by about 13lbs and lowered bf by 1.5% - think I can chaulk that up as a win. No sense in getting greedy - not worth it. I'll continue to run TUDCA and Cycle Assist for the next month or so.