• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • annoying ex gym partner

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by remstation, Mar 5, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

basically ive joined a new gym, i liked their page on facebook, next thing i know i wake up this morning to a message from a lad i used to train with, anyway, he said he didnt wana train with me anymore etc etc about a month ago, and next thing i know he says: im thinking of joining this gym (the gym im at) i was like cool mate yh, bt werent u moaning at me saying we shud go our different ways. anyway his excuse for not wanting to train with me any more is that were not on the same level? and i got fed up of having to keep taking him gym everyday for 10quid a week in petrol wen i spent 40 quid p/w.
      its not that i dont mind him coming to my gym, if anything i think its a good thing, but soon as he see's ive joined another gym he wants to join aswell? i refuse to give him lifts there anymore, so he will have to get the bus or get his nan to drop him off...
      weird.

2. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

annoying ex gym partner

Last edited by samstef; Today at 11:36 AM.

3. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

annoying ex gym partner

lol this thread made me laugh. Thank you

4. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

annoying ex gym partner

lol np... its childish i know... but like he got really mad at me last week, cus ive known him a fair few years i got him into gym etc etc... then he has a little bitch at me. i dont get his logic..

5. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

annoying ex gym partner

This is a real world issue - thank you for sharing the trials and tribulations of your bromance with us.

6. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

annoying ex gym partner

I had the exact same thing with my nephew m8. Great training together, but he took the p1ss something rotten. Id go pick him up and drop him off very day, no petrol money (didnt even offer, cnut) but he starting not turning up, leaving me sat outside his house banging on his door, wouldnt mind but t was 10 mins out of my way.

Told him to gtf in the end, dont bother with him anymore.

7. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

annoying ex gym partner

i mean i get his logic on were on different levels, ive been training since i was 16 really and he only started in october last year... its just weird... i joined this gym cus its quiet close to me and its quiet a lowkey gym, good atmosphere etc... my bad dont think i shud of liked it on facebook.

@dave, i know how u feel mate i have had times where i had to sit outside his house for 10-15mins..

8. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

annoying ex gym partner

its not a bromance l0l... im just saying if u say u dont want to train with me/go to same gym as me (he said this) why join my gym? doesnt make sensE?

9. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

annoying ex gym partner

i dont understand this, it cost you 15quid more than it normally would to pick him up? or 15 quid in total? because if its 15quid in total you should be paying 7.50 each shouldnt you, tou tight fvcker
      i know your doing the lad a favour but if hes paying 2/3rd and your paying 1/3rd i dont see what your moaning at?

10. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

annoying ex gym partner

Which gym did you go with in the end mate? I'd leave him to it tell him if he wants to train you'll be there at such and such a time if he's there he's there if he's not he's not.