• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Advice on supplement program?

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Gossip' started by lisamark, Dec 4, 2018.

1. lisamark

lisamark New Member

I am looking at a few different options, just wanted some input. I just hit 51, still work out daily. Looking for I guess a combo of a testosterone boost, with strength and endurance/recovery increase to maintain my regimen. Has anyone tried bdg performance labs, the first thing that came up when I search this seems to fit just want some more input from the gurus before I buy lol. Any other options you guys subscribe to? I want something effective as well as safe of course.

2. timmothysmith01

timmothysmith01 Well-Known Member

I understand that you’re looking for options to enhance your performance and maintain your workout regimen. While I'm not familiar with bdg performance labs specifically, it’s always a good idea to do thorough research and read reviews before making a purchase. Additionally, consulting with a healthcare professional or a fitness expert can provide valuable guidance on safe and effective options for testosterone boosting, strength, endurance, and recovery.

3. Kylian

Kylian Member

I can offer some general tips and suggestions for maintaining your fitness regimen and potentially improving testosterone levels:
      1. Balanced Diet: Eat a diet rich in lean protein, healthy fats, fruits, and vegetables. Nutrients like zinc, vitamin D, and omega-3 fatty acids can support testosterone production.

2. Regular Exercise: Continue daily workouts, focusing on both strength training and cardiovascular exercises to maintain muscle mass and overall fitness.

3. Adequate Rest and Sleep: Prioritize getting enough quality sleep as it's crucial for recovery and hormone balance.

4. Stress Management: Chronic stress can negatively impact testosterone levels. Practice stress-reduction techniques like meditation, yoga, or mindfulness.

5. Consult a Healthcare Professional: If you're interested in supplements or testosterone-related products, consult with a healthcare provider. They can offer personalized advice based on your health status and needs.

6. Consider Hormone Levels: If you suspect low testosterone levels, talk to a healthcare professional about hormone testing and potential treatment options, such as hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
      Finally, I've personally been using Sotalix Ultra Testosterone, and it's been effective in boosting my health. It might be worth considering alongside your workout regimen. Stay safe and strong!

4. timmothysmith01

timmothysmith01 Well-Known Member

It's awesome that you're staying fit and looking for supplements to boost your workout. While I can't provide personal recommendations, it's a good idea to consult with a healthcare pro to find effective and safe options that align with your goals. Stay strong and keep up the great work.

5. Christopher22

Christopher22 Member

It's great to hear that you're maintaining a consistent workout routine at 51! Keeping active is essential for overall health and well-being as we age.
      Safety and effectiveness are indeed top priorities. I think that vital herbal fadogia agrestis and aumeto testosterone are some natural herbal supplements suitable for your age. It's also a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional to ensure that any supplement you choose is safe for your specific health profile.