• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • A life vent.... Constantly disappointed (srs). (cliffs)

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by jailynn24hb, Sep 17, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Can't sleep, need to vent. So here it is...

All my life I've been a doormat. I'm chance giver, even to people who don't deserve them. I have been constantly let down by the people I care about/ the people who are suppose to care about me the most.

If the last few years have taught me anything it's to be picky about who I surround myself with. I consider myself to be very social, but currently my social status would be a loner. It's not because I enjoy the solitude, it's because I have tried to blend in with the world but people continued to disappoint me.

I grew up having so much faith in "the good" in people. This used to be characteristic i used to be proud of. And now ive realized that ive set myself up to be human doormat for all those who have entered my life. I was giving excuses after excuses for people because I believed that there is always a rooted problem that's an explanation for bad behavior. I'm tired of being walked on. I've come to the point in my life, where I have completely cut off anyone who has treated me like this in my life, which turned out to be A LOT of people. Feelslonelyman.

Can anyone relate to any of this?

Cliffs:
      I've been constantly disappointed by people who were suppose to care about me the most.

Respect the srs.

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

A life vent.... Constantly disappointed (srs). (cliffs)

Last edited by CaliSun; Today at 03:34 AM.

3. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

I am sorry.

Srs

4. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

All I can say is people are fking POS and you know I would bestie the sh*t out of you IRL.

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

people have the tendency to disappoint us sometimes..especially when you believe them to be the peopel that they say they are, you take them at face value and trust that they are being honest..this is a wonderful and giving and sweet-natured quality but...it can sometimes mean getting hurt.
      what is the alternative please? to withdraw your time, attention and affection which of course..this is your choice to make

6. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

you must have read the long version before I deleted it. I thought it was tmi.

7. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Not tmi. I have alot of female friends, so I have heard alot of stories similar to what you are going through. Sometimes all you really need is someone there. Someone to say sorry. And someone to understand.

8. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

There comes a point when you need to rid your life of the toxic people, which is tough. Even thought you know it's the right thing to do, you will still grieve for the relationship when it was good. You can't carry deadweight around with you though. You need to let go of those people so that new people can come into your life. You've obviously recognized that this is part of yourself that you need to work on which is great. It means you are less likely to repeat the same mistakes again. As you get older you often have less friends, but they are of better quality.

9. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Yea, thanks for that. I haven't gotten much of that.

10. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

I guess I never realized how many toxic people were in my life until I got rid of them.