• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • 5 week higher dose vs 6 week lower dose?? (pmag/pstanz)

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Korporalegq, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Was wondering what y'all thought would be more effective:

Pmag: 50/75/75/75/75/75
      Pstanz: 200x6

Or

Pmag: 75/75/75/100/100
      Pstanz: 250x5

Any other advice appreciated as this will be my first cycle

2. FLEX

FLEX Well-Known Member

5 week higher dose vs 6 week lower dose?? (pmag/pstanz)

first choice

3. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Reasoning?

4. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

clones like pmag are usually ran 6 weeks not 5 and it's your first cycle 75 mg is plenty to get good gains. what does your pct look like/ on cycle supps

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Pct looks like this:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
      Daa: could use input on dosage, heard around 4g 2nd week of pct I believe
      Erase
      Con-cret creatine

On cycle: preload cycle assist 2 weeks
      Fish oil
      Real gains weight gainer(not rly a supp but figured I'd mention)

6. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

I've been told to up the dosage by many ppl, even as high as 125 (not rly comfortable with that high) also heard up the pstanz
      What have you run before? Results? Sry for so many questions but I got a hungry mind lol

7. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Ive never done pmag but it is essentially the same dosing as hdrol and ive ran that twice. Your pct looks fine you can start DAA first day though and just do 3 grams per day. With erase you can run it through the whole pct (this is what I do because I am very gyno/estrogen sensitive) or you can start it full dose in week 3 and taper down past your 4th week something like 0/0/3/3/2/2/2 or you can dose it any way similar to that. The higher you dose the more sides you will get 75 is usually a good number to maximize gains and minimize sides for both pmag and hdrol. some people do go up to 100 mg or 125 but there is no need this is your first cycle if you want to go higher do it for your second cycle after you figure out how this one goes. I tried doing 100 mg on hdrol and the lethargy killed me i dont go over 75. pstanz is pretty mild and nonmethylated so the stack is fine...generally recommended not to stack your first cycle but im sure its fine with pstanz.

Ive bulked with hdrol over 6 weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75 gained 15 lbs kept like 11/12 after pct and with pmag im sure you could gain at least that if your diet and training are good. Usually kicks in after a few weeks so dont expect amazing results first week or two.

8. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

75-100 are the sweet spots for hdrol, that is a very low pstaz dose, you can either hold onto it for later, or accept that it will be a mild hardening agent at best at that dose (both the 200 and 250, 300+ is where is starts to really show what it can do).

The general way to go with a steroid for maximal keepable gains is to run the lowest dose that is giving you good gains for as long as possible provided you have a proper pct ready to go.

9. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Thanks rly appreciate the help guys.
      I'd be happy as hell to get 10-12 pounds post pct
      And my major in school right now is culinary arts with a minor in nutrition so my diet is good.
      For training I was thinking strongly of doing a 5 day routine with rep ranges in the 6-8 then switching to the 5x5 routine for pct (best results of my life on this) and hitting each muscle group twice a week. Thoughts on that?

@manbeast, I'm not rly looking for any help on muscle gains with the pstanz as hopefully the pmag will take care of that but looking at more of a recomp and have it help shed some bf, do you think at 200 it would even do that?

Thanks again and sry for alot of questions there's just so much different info out there and advice it can make a beginners head spin lol

10. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

training hard during pct is asking to lose your gains, i touch on this in my pct thread:
      PCT: What, Why, and How!

it will help a *little* with shedding bodyfat/recomping, but not much more than the pmag/hdrol will do on its own.