• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • 1st cycle should i continue?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by alomjabpd, Aug 28, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Hi guys im new member here but have been reading the forum for a good 4years! I decided too take the plunge in aas 10weeks ago first cycle is test e 500mg i plan too run for 15 weeks. I am loving the results soo much. A bit of backround i am a personal trainer and have been training for 5years. here are some stats before and:

height 6ft2
      weight: 90kg
      bench:110
      dumbel bench press:50kg for 6
      deadlift:200kg
      squat:145kg very low olymic sqaut style
      barbell curl: 50kg 6 shady reps
      hammer curl:28kg 20reps
      bor:120 for 3

10weeks into cycle:
      weight:98kg
      bench:140kg
      dumbell bench:67.5kg for 6
      deadlift:245kg
      sqaut:167kg
      barbell curl:65kg 6 good reps
      hammer curl 50kgs 18 reps
      bor: 150 for 6

strength has gone up as has bw i have added a bit of fat but too be expected i dont mind as i am an ectomorph anythings better than being skinny! my qeustion is i would love too cut and i would prefer too cut on aas to preserve muscle, can i run for another 10weeks? add some tren or eq in,and run a power pct after? Thoughts would be great!

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

1st cycle should i continue?

I'm staying on to cut also. It's my first cycle too. I'm not experienced so I won't tell you to stay on or come off

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Thanks are you planning a power pct too? do you find your gains are slowing very tempted by a blast and cruise...........

4. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

i just asked this question and going on test and dbol to cut but im thinking maybe anavar and test??

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

so are you saying so far you have run for 10 weeks and have 5 weeks left just to clarify?

6. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

yes sorry should of worded it better i have done 10 weeks i have 5 weeks left but am very tempted too do 20week or 25 week cycle

7. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

The choice is your's how long you want to cycle gear,people can advice and you can do as they tell you or do your own thing.
      Often it is hard to drop of the gear as you see good result and don't want to stop your cycle.
      Having said that 500mg is a pretty safe dosage if that is per week.
      So you must make the decison,you can run for 20 weeks if you wish but along with it may "I stress may get some side effect running for 20 weeks as you are new to gear" but I would continue through to 12 weeks only on your 500mg per week and have a break form the gear as this is your first cycle.
      Use (pct) if you have on stand by then the next exciting part comes when you wish to start a new cycle and where you want to go with regarding gains,cuts,masculairty and so forth.
      It be Test,MasteronDeca,Equipoise,Tren,sustanon,stacks.

And truly a few years back I can remember having to stop my first cycle,hated it but I am glad I did it as if you don't control useage,stoping gear it can easily escalate out of control taking higher and higher dosages wanting bigger and bigger gains,fasert than your body can produce.

have a little break mate.

Hope this has answed your question.

Regards

8. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Thanks alot for the advice i can tell its a slippery slope! you have confirmed what i was thinking thanks for replying! What is your longest cycle too date out of interest and how did recovery go?

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

I'm no pro but I don't think test and dbol will help cut pal

10. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

i agree with what ampre said. its your first cycle so keep it simple. also as its your first cycle you don't know how you will react to PCT or how well you will recover. may be gauge that and then if you recover well then step things up a notch next time.