• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Your view on steroids

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by casse, Jul 21, 2012.

1. casse

casse Well-Known Member

What were your views on steroids before you ever stepped foot in a gym?
      For all the users, if someone said to you that in a few years to come. You'll be using steroids, what would you have said?

I had the typical, drugs are bad, steroids make you massive and angry, attitude. I would have never seen myself using anything.

Over to you!

Thanks
      shaun

2. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Your view on steroids

Nothing wrong with using them, just don't abuse them.

3. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Your view on steroids

mate i had the same opinion as u. but then i researched, talked to ppl and listened thought about it and experimented

so glad i did

i hate how ppl use the word 'steroids' as an umbrella term for any chemical 'meatheads' or gym goers use or in fact using the term 'steroids' as an umbrella term to mean anything and everything bad

i get asked quite a bit in the gym - if ppl want a serious convo then fair play - but most time is just usual BS gym talk so i let ppl get on with it

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Your view on steroids

^^^ This I agree with 100%, people with a very limited knowledge on the subject have astoundingly strong view's, I get told at least once a week there cheating, only used by lazy meathead's, cause heartattacks etc etc,

Untill I wanted to start using them I didn't really have a view, didn't really care to be fair, what people choose to put in there bodies is there choice.

I miss-spent enough of my younger years not to be in a possition to judge others...

5. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Your view on steroids

My opinion is if you want to take them it's down to the person. Can't really judge I have done stuff I shouldn't in the past.

6. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Your view on steroids

When I was naive, before I trained, I was dead against them...

Now I've been educated, both from talking to people that use them and from things that I've researched personally, I don't have an issue with them at all... As long as they're being used properly and not stupidly xx

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Your view on steroids

To be honest I never visioned myself injecting anything, let alone steroids. I didn't have a problem with them mind, but injections to me just seemed wrong. Now I jab all the time and I feel awesome haha

8. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Your view on steroids

They are ok for intelligent people. I see stupid young kids on them who have no clue what they're doing. Thinking they're 'gansta' with no real lifting plan & poor diet.

9. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Your view on steroids

TBH i didn't think much about them. Heard the usual roid rage/no balls myths everyone else has but that was it really.

Joined the gym, learned lots about them on here. This forum took away some of the "taboo" and made it more acceptable in a way.

Have been using AAS on and for for about 2 years. No regrets and it's gotten me the results I wanted in a shorter time frame.

10. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Your view on steroids

i think steroids are bad . and i will always think they are...

trouble is i just want to be bad.......

Tags: