• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Your favourite movie?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zest, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Zest

Zest Active Member

What movie do you like the most? I love watching M. Night Shyamalan's films and my favourite is The Sixth Sense.

2. Ryder13

Ryder13 Member

I have a few that come to mind right away. And one is quite the classic but it is going back a few (more than a few) years. I love the Paul Newman pool shark film, The Hustler, with Jackie Gleason as Minnesota Fats.
      Another classic The Godfather, which I rank as one of the best films ever. Seen it several times. So good on so many levels.
      And just to toss out a third title, I love Alien. I love the series but the first one for me is the best, although according to a recent poll I saw, number two - Aliens - came out as the fan favorite. Surprised the hell out of me that. But yeah I liked the second installment too but the first just had so much going for it.
      Ryder13

• Like Like x 1
    3. johnwilson225

johnwilson225 Member

My favorite movies is pursuit of happyness with Will Smith. I love the movies because it teaches you a lot from watching it. One thing I learned was to never give up no matter how hard life gets. It also should me anything is possible if you give it everything you have.

4. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

The Sasquatch gang was my favourite movie since the say I first watched it Lol.

If you haven't seen it and have netflix search it. It has really stupid humor but its like real life humor which makes it funny :D Justin Long is in it if you are a fan of his too.

5. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

My favorite movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. But I also love Almost Famous, Pulp Fiction, The Shawshank Redemption, 500 Days of Summer, Magnolia..etc.

6. kubica

kubica Member

I love Pulp Fiction! But my favorite has to be Fight Club, I saw it more than twenty times :). I also love most movies in which Kevin Spacey is acting, those are usually awesome.

7. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

Are you a fan of American Beauty then? Its another one of my favorite movies.

8. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

My favorite movie right now would have to be Inception. I have watched this movie about 5 times now and I still can't get enough.
      Leonardo Dicaprio was always my favorite actor so this movie was something I had very high expectations for. As a result it went beyond what I could have ever expected and now it is my all time favorite movie!

9. bsge11

bsge11 Member

Crazy Stupid Love is my favorite. Steve Carrel is just hilarious and his expressions are priceless. In fact any movie with him is my favorite to be honest.

10. abetterme

abetterme Member

I'm a science fiction fan and my all time favorite movie is Blade Runner. Other movies I have enjoyed immensely include: Dark City, Gattaca, Alien and Star Wars. I also quite liked the new Sherlock Holmes movies with Robert Downy Jr. and Jude Law.