• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • some pr!ck tryed crashing my party.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jailynn24hb, Sep 13, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

so me and some friends were having a party and this complete pikey as$hole decides to try and gate crash my party. he showed up, two of my friends tryed welcoming him but he just shrugged it off and walked straight into the kitchen like every other generic pikey pr!ck.

so anyway alot of us were in the kitchen and when he came in he didnt try and talk to any of us so some of the girls tryed talking to him to make him feel more welcome ( we are a nice bunch you see) but he just got out his phone as he couldnt take the female attention and started texting or posting on some website.

he then proceeds to sit in the garden with my mates hippy mother as he had drank a bottle of vodka and obviously couldnt handle his drink so she took it upon herself to look after him.

the silly ****, who clearly didnt train, then whips out some protein shakes and necks them resulting in him being sick in the backgarden and looking even more of a tosser.
      he said he would hose it down but that clearly did not happen.

so anyway so far this guy has turned up uninvited, we tried welcoming him to which we get blanked, he drinks a bottle of vodka, see my friends hippy mums attempts at looking after him as coming onto him and has thrown up all over my mates back garden.

he then comes into the kitchen with protein gunk dribbling down his chin staggering about the place looking for yet more drink that he did not buy so my mate calls him a cabinet raider which was completley fair enough. anyway needless to say my friend saw him try and come onto his mum when she was just looking after this sick kid and tells him to 'back off' in his drunken state, clearly not understanding what his mum was trying to do, he replys ' she seemed interested in me' to which my mate understandably got p!ssed off at so he dashed an empty can at him.

the c0ckend then throws a full can at him so we rushed the pickey bastard, unfortunatly this fox was cunning and i only managed to kick him in the shin as hard as i could before he leaped out of the house like a gazele. a couple of the lads chased after him but he was long gone. pussy.

and for sh!ts and giggles we texted him pretending to be my mates mum. so not only does he have a mighty bruise on his shin ( i know it hurt him, i can feel it) he now thinks he is in with a chance with my mates 55 year old hippy mum.

2. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

some pr!ck tryed crashing my party.

reality.

3. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

HAHA great!

4. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Fk reading that

5. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Haha hilarious. I don't know which side of the story to believe.

6. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

I think I know the very pikey fella yer on about....I saw the chap alright....had a jumper on like that Ernie character off Sesame Street and the 2 eyes rolling round in his head after the vodka? Ya, a right muppet alright...looked like he was off his head on acid...runnin down the street flailing his arms like a nutter...

7. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

reps

8. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

yeah thats cvnt, where can i find him?

9. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Probably at A+E being pumped out. Id leave it mate...he looked a right lost soul to me..clutching his shin, crying like a little girl and the occasional little vomit in between sobs and stumbles. Probably wont remember a thing...or at least what actually happened to him. Probably making up some sort of a cover story right now to hide his shame and disgrace.

10. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

was literally just gonna do this lol