• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • (pro chem) test e 300 & deca 300 - 1st cycle

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by suighja, Sep 23, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

hey guys as some of u know my 1st pin didnt go to well ended up with an abcess possibly didnt go deep enough or the gear was dodgey so got rid of it and used another link who recamennded , 1ml test e 300 & 1ml deca 300 , once a week dont my first pin this morning used inch and half black and it all went well NO PIP OR ABSCESS as of yet lol
      do u think this is a good cycle for my first ??

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

(pro chem) test e 300 & deca 300 - 1st cycle

id stick with just test mate, i did sust and deca for my 1st injectable cycle and worst choice i ever made, never used deca again since cos of the state it made me, i dont dought it was my inexperience that blew me up but scared me enough not to try it again

3. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

deca on a first cycle :p mate i wish your balls good luck lol deca is a very strong compound prob should of sticking with test or test and dbol but since ur on it u might want to bump up the test to 1.5ml-2ml a week otheerwise u might get Dec D!$k lol some people get it others dont so up to you mate. how long you running it for??

4. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

oooo what experiance was this ??
      ive heard good things from friends about this type of cycle ,

im running a 10 week cycle , why would u say 1.5 test and 0.5 dec ??

5. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

deca di*k ive heard this mentioned before but what does it actually do ?? turn my 8 inch to 18 ;) make a monsteer of him lol

6. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

300ml deca would be great mate with 450-600mgs of test should be nice as long as your gear is on the button that is

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

what u mean my gear is on the bottom ? i done 1 ml test first in the syringe then put 1ml dec in aswell pulled back to allow some air so the juice could mix left about 5 mins pushed the air out and stuck in in my ar*e lol

8. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

There's no hard and fast rule for a cycle like this. Results, and sides, will be person dependant. 1ml of each should be fine for starters. Whatever you go with stick with it. There's nothing worse than chopping and changing stuff every week as you'll never find out what works best for yourself. Keep your diet clean and salt and sugar intake to a minimum to get the best results from the deca.

9. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

No, deca d1ck is when ya todger stops standing to attention
      Rule of thumb is most guys say run twice as much test to deca to stop this happening but I know personally people who have been fine on equal doses etc, like above its dependant on the individual i guess

10. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

deca d!£k is more like your going to have a hard time getting it to stand mate ha and on the button means if your gear is real dosed right and so on. id personally just do the test on your first cycle mate drop the deca to much to soon take it easy gains come very well but if your going to stick with the deca get another .5ml-1ml of the test jab again either today or durning the week. i rather pin all long esters on the same day. did u do much research on a first cycle or did you google best mass cycle :p lol