• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • my girlfriends house....

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by Korporalegq, May 22, 2012.

1. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

my girl friends house is a binge zone.(Her place is filled with junk food) I rarely visit her place because of all the sweets, its been a few months since the last time i was here. I am sitting here on her computer and I just finished a binge... I have not binged in a good while and my results have been fantastic.

today I went through her pantry she was at work, and I ate 7 pot of gold chocolates, 1 liter of ice cream, 2/3 box of oreos, 3 trail mix bars, 1 marshmello, 1 drumstick, 1 table spoon of nutella, 4 chocolate chip cookies.... and before that I ate a mcdonalds for the first time in over a year... had a small mcflurry and an angus burger.

I feel like an IDIOT.... the worst is that its only 5:43... still have hours left in the day.. she is coming home to make a fattning greek salad... and I agreed to have it with her...

to make matter seven worse its my friends part on thursday and its a pizza party at pizza hut all you can eat pizza and ice cream buffet.. I can not avoid going to this party. I bailed on him the last 2 times because of my lifestyle... how far will 2 days of TERRIBLE eating but me? I have made so much amazing progress up until now.. I thought I had my binge eating under control.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

my girlfriends house....

Last edited by vermeer; Today at 03:02 PM.

3. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

my girlfriends house....

My parent's house is the same way for me. They haven't had kids in their house in almost 9 years when my little brother moved out, yet they still keep the pantry stocked like they have 3 teenage boys. It wasn't a problem even a year ago because they lived on the other side of the country, but after re-joining the service and getting stationed here in San Antonio, they're only 20-30 miles away and like to invite us over for dinner. Dinner's never on time and the pantry always beckons me for a pre-meal "snack".

4. Brenner

Brenner Well-Known Member

my girlfriends house....

Haha wait until y'all live together....

I wouldn't bail on your friends either. As long as your diet is in check the rest of the week you'll be fine (excluding today). If you're usually in a deficit it'll prob equal out to maintenance this week. Think about it as a 1 week recomp.

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

my girlfriends house....

That sucks dude, I feel for ya man. Don't sweat it, i'd say enjoy the pizza party, relax and have a good time with friends. You've binged before and came back from it, you'll be fine. 2 weeks post pizza party max and you should be back to normal.

6. Tulini

Tulini Well-Known Member

my girlfriends house....

Honestly, as long as you get yourself under control and get back on track tomorrow, it shouldn't be too bad. You'll probably feel bloated for a few days because of them carbs.

7. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

my girlfriends house....

Disregard girls acquire aesthetics?

8. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

my girlfriends house....

Hey thanks for your responses guys. I will return to my deficit tomorrow and take the pizza party hit. but come friday when its all over I will try my best to be more serious. I really was doing well for a while. hitting my macros perfectly... going to maintenance once a week that was my cheat. and overall feeling excellent.

I find that these forums are a great place to turn to for help and motivation.... people that are not eating at a deficit dont understand what its like....

also do you find that once you lose track of your macros you kind of let loose a little? my last binge was due to a miss calculation.....

9. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

my girlfriends house....

You're already really lean man

Consider it a miniature "bulk" and ride the anabolic wave in the gym.

10. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

my girlfriends house....

she actually eats junk often but doesnt gain weight or work out! not sure how the hell she does it. she is 5'7" and weighs 109 pounds... I guess she eats small amounts.