• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by NickJonathan98, May 2, 2016.

1. NickJonathan98

NickJonathan98 Active Member

Hello everyone!

My name is Nick, I am 18 years old from Greece.
      Allow me to tell a small story of mine. No worries, it won't take long, just 1-2 minutes.

Back 2-3 years ago I was quite fit and exercising somewhat regularly. The form of exercise was walking and light jogging for around 2 hours. I had set a goal to lose some weight and get thinner because I couldn't really stand watching that belly. I exercised for like 6-7 months and I saw some great results. I got so happy that I thought there is no need in exercising anymore since I'm quite fit. Well, things went from bad to worse. Last year, I gained like 10 kg without noticing and this year alone I got extra 4 kg of weight. I decided that I should take matters in my hands and start exercising and following a healthy diet.

I saw this forum and I decided to join in order to write my daily journal and get motivation from you guys.

Indeed, it was motivation, 2-3 years ago, that made me do exercises and lose weight.

I hope I didn't bore you to death. Thank you for reading!

2. Destiny

Destiny Member

Hello! And, welcome to the forums!

I bet Greece is an amazing place to live. I'm sure it's lovely! I'm from Oklahoma, US. That was a nice little story, thank you for sharing. Welcome aboard!

3. NickJonathan98

Hello Destiny! Thank you very much for your warm welcome. I would really love to visit California and probably drive around Silicon Valley to see all the top high-tech companies. :)

4. fitman990

fitman990 Member

Hello! I am very happy to see a new member from Greece on this forum. Feel free to post and enjoy the forum.

5. NickJonathan98

Thank you for the warm welcome fitman990! I see you are new, too. Enjoy your stay here and definitely take a look at my threads. I would appreciate yours and everybody elses support.