• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • DNP Speed?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by Capone, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I have heard a lot about the build up time/effects time of dnp.

I just recieved my order today from a reputable source I know others around here have used.

I popped my first cap and I am waiting for the slight warmth that may be associated with it.

Some say they feel the effects within the hour while others say it takes a couple of days before it hits you.

Whats the sort of time range i should be feeling the effects? or is it just down to the indiviual.

I am 6'4 240lbs if that matters!

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

DNP Speed?

From 1 tab you won't feel the effects that much at all, but you'll get a build up over the next couple of days.

When I was taking 3 tabs a day, it would usually kick in within a couple of hours of me taking it, and be unbearable for around 10 hours before subsiding slightly.

When I was taking 1 tab I never really noticed it "kicking in" so to speak.

3. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

DNP Speed?

THere are a couple of logs on here at he moment in this section that go through what to expect and when. One if by Ginger Tom, the other Simmonds87 and the third is mine.

Each tab will in all likelihood be 200mg (I take it they are capsules, and will likely be blue or yellow). Just because you feel nothing immediately does not mean you wont feel it, or its not working. It has a very long half life (around 36 hours) so you shouldn't be thinking of upping the dose for at least 3 days. THis will give it time to build up in your system and you to get the full effects. On my first day it was about 9 hours after taking that I noticed the effects.

Can you also list out what supplements you are taking and what your macro breakdown on your diet is please?

4. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

DNP Speed?

Saw this title and thought someone had been cutting dnp with amphetamine.

What a ****ing weight loss stack that would be!....

Not exactly a wise move though.

5. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

DNP Speed?

Even when I was on 600mg DNP I felt felt slighty warm, unless I ate carbs then Id be sweating big time

6. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

DNP Speed?

Yea i know alot about dnp already.

Dont worry I have been researching this for about 6 months and I am pretty informed on physiology having a masters in exercise science :p
      I have read all the logs on the website dont worry about that either. Just some people say they feel it within hours other not for days so was just looking to see what you lot think.

Being checked over to see if i am safe to take DNP now? haha ok supps im on are Multi vitamins, omega 3 6 and 9, electrolyte tabs about two a day, pyruvate and glycerol I also have my infa red thermometer on hand for regular checks of body tempreature.

I am cutting out carbs or keeping them to a very minium. So eggs for breakfast chicken/eggs/mince with a few veg for lunch and same but with more fibours carb veg for dinner.

7. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

DNP Speed?

LOL i felt it within an hour and half of taking one cap!! ruined my workout and everything, thats why i changed to taking it before bed, made it so much easier to handle

8. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

DNP Speed?

I could 'feel' it within 4ish hours of taking it (took before bed, woke up sweaty) and then it calmed down for the rest of the day untill the next dose, and 3/4 hours again aftwards like clockwork.

9. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

DNP Speed?

how many mg is in one of your capsules? I'm only 190lbs and it took me like 12 hrs at 400mg to get me sweating, but after a few days on 600mg i was crying like a little bitch wishing for it to stop lol

10. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Tags: