• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Blackpool Stag Do .

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by fa2nzg, Apr 6, 2012.

1. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Been looking at stag do activities accommodation location and night life also prices of , ive come up with blackpool as the location (been a few times on the beer) and found a website offering a package of hotel and activity , http://www.blackpoolstagparties.co.uk/one_night.html .

i was thinking of going for 2 of these listed : http://www.blackpoolstagparties.co.uk/daytime.html

my thoughts were karting and pleasure beach but we have a few skinny cnuts going so me and the groom will be left behind .

anyone know if the pleasure beach pass would include sea world and whatever else is there also is it worth it ?

i actually like the look of the karting and highland games .

anyone been to blackpool on a stag do ?

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Blackpool Stag Do .

Dux and mb live there bless them...

They might be worth talking to! X x

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Blackpool Stag Do .

yeah i was gonna pm dux then i thought its more likely that others will have been here , i just want a little help :(

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Blackpool Stag Do .

i worked just outside there for 6 weeks mate just finished..

i reckon apart from price which seems daft but its expensive its the perfect place for a stag do...

or newcastle mate !!!

5. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Blackpool Stag Do .

Brrrrrr... its grim up north mate.. Brrrrrr

6. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Blackpool Stag Do .

Pleasure Beach is really the only place worthwhile to go with lads, Sea Life Centre etc are definitely family orientated.

My advice would be to get booked into the Travellodge close to North Pier, ASAP.
      The hotels those sites will put you into will be horrific.
      The wrist bands are a waste of time, just looking at what they offer, most places are free entry before a certain time anyway.
      Everywhere is close together so you can literally stumble from one place to the next.

Depending on what activities you're wanting to do its better off planning it yourself.

7. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Blackpool Stag Do .

yeah i used to go to newcastle on a bender but its full of guys now problem with that is a rowdy bunch of lads on a stag do is gonna find trouble , where as blackpool its the stag/hen capital , i can dress my mate as a slutty school girl or nurse

8. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Blackpool Stag Do .

i got stag do in blackpool in june (not mine) we are either karting or paintball.

think it will end up being karting as the groom is bit worried about getting ganged up on the paintball

9. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Blackpool Stag Do .

yeah that what i thought thanks problem is im a lazy cnut , you know of any decent activities dux , needs to be 1-2 hours of fun .

10. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Blackpool Stag Do .

we went paintballing on mine for the full day , we sweated all day and by night everyone was fcuked so if you do go only do half day , plus my cousin got shot twice in the throat so had 2 big purple welts

Tags: