• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • After the first 2 abomination of shows this season I quit being a bb'ing fan

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Gossip' started by Raleoxilevz, Mar 4, 2012.

1. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

After the first 2 abomination of shows this season I quit being a bb'ing fan

Being taller doesn't' mean outmassed. Judges aren't idiots they can look at height to thickness ratio.

2. baletki

This... people keep blowing things out of proportion.
      I could see how Wolf or even Evan could have won but from a unbiased point of view, i totally see how Branch won.
      Actually i had Branch winning the minute he stepped on stage because right there he looked good and dry but he started to fade.
      Fortunely for him Wolf faded even worse as pre-judging went on and as in regards to Evan, i don't think the judges ever had him winning.
      Seemed always like a 2 man race!

X2

3. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

So in their own words, the one who had the least weaknesses should have won.

Now give me a quick run up of how the total of his busted triceps/lats/quad/donut back conditioning is somehow less than Wolf's calves or Evan's chest. Do tell.

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Yes, and your brain is outmassed by a peanut...

5. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Yea, giving up on training because of different views on a subjective sport shows amazing work ethic and independence. Way to go sport. You are a true warrior.

Good luck with your remanding goals in life

6. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

He's going to need it!

7. baletki

Oh look another moronic attention seeking thread by wheytoday. Please stop following bodybuilding so I don't have to read your idiotic posts in this section anymore. Thanks.

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

There have been far too many threads like this after the Arnold. Calm down people.

9. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

You said 'win'. Now you're talking about 2nd. Which is it?

Kai's Rev_Olympia conditioning is not enough to beat Herr Heath.

10. baletki

I wouldn't go as far as saying anyone was robbed.