• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • A not as harsh prohormone for younger people

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by vijugati8g, Mar 3, 2012.

1. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

I am almost 18 and I know it is stupid to start young and yes I have heard proper diet and training which I do. But my question is. What age would be safer or if I start a cycle in the next couple months what would u reccomend?

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

A not as harsh prohormone for younger people

You know the sad thing is testosterone would be perfectly safe to use, even though many will argue you're too young for a cycle. However testosterone is now a controlled substance.

Look into DHEA.

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

start when you are 21. No one is allowed to help you it's a part of the rules. and taking dhea will lead to high estrogen and not that much test. What are your stats right now?

4. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

I'm about 6'1 190. I have gained about 50 pounds in the last year and a half. Low bf percent I'm pretty sure

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

You are right test is generally "safe" for use no liver toxicity and other issues associated with orals. However for someone who is still having their endocrine system develop it is prob not a good idea. Hell I prob should have waited past longer after turning 21 to start but there is a lot less risk at 21 then 18. I know at 18 my body was still going through some changes I didn't stop growing till 19.

6. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

If you gained 50 lbs in 1.5 years why do you want to jump on a PH now? You are prob still making nice gains as we speak. When you take a PH and work hard yes you make gains but during pct and after it can be a struggle to maintain and then training naturally seems boring in comparison. You are prob going to use a ph regardless I just hope you wait until you stall naturally but you'll do what you want to do in the end.

7. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

"prohormone" and "for younger people" are incompatible topics and should be discussed mutually exclusively (yeah I made up a new word combination)

8. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Ha. Alright. Is there something out there I don't know of that I could take that would be safer to bulk up

9. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

pretty much just food/protein. of course protein could encompass aminos, BCAA, powders etc etc...but as far as test boosters and PH's? which is what you'd be interested in? none of them would work for you and those that did work would do more harm than good in the long run.

10. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Alright. Another question I had is that I take lit up on workout days an it has 3 grams of daa. Will that be bad for me if I take it 3 times a week