• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Wtf is cheat day?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by remstation, Apr 30, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Hey brahs!
      I often see cheat days threads here and there, and always wonder wtf is it?
      For example, I am on cut atm, eating 2000kkal per day.
      If I have cheat day (if I understand right - i eat all I want and how much I want) - knowing myself its gonna be around 4000kkal on that day.
      So how will it impact my cut?

Explain me cheat day thingy pls

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Wtf is cheat day?

Cheat days are when you convince yourself it's ok to binge eat whatever you want for an entire day because you're tired and hungry from dieting. It's going to set you back 2000 calories worth of dieting to answer the question.

3. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Wtf is cheat day?

Easy there. Watch using the term binge out of context

4. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Wtf is cheat day?

cheat days are something that people who construct a proper diet of foods they like, while implementing moderation rarely feel a need for.

5. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Wtf is cheat day?

Basically its a day where u eat all what you want while on a diet , your body starts getting used to either ur low intake of food or high intake of food based on what our doing, so for instance if ur losing weight ur stomache starts shrinking and ur eating less food so ur burning rate of fat starts to get lower , to keep ur burning r ation you have a cheat day its like ur telling ur body dont get used to that im not burning fat so it goes back to normal burning. IMO while cutting u should only have a cheat meal not a full day.

6. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Wtf is cheat day?

^^WTF did i just read???

Anyhow...

Cheat days are a means of psychological cleansing and relief of cravings for people who think they need to eat bland food to get results and those who never allow indulgences in moderation. In other words, for those who've never heard of IIFYM.

7. jailynn24hb

Wtf is cheat day?

Lol I think you know what I meant, a proper refeed day is not the same as a cheat day. A structured refeed keeps fats low carbs high for restoring muscle glycogen and helping prevent metabolic slowdown. Refeeds are also dependent on how much bodyfat you're carrying and how big your calorie deficit is. A cheat day is usually an excuse to order a few stuffed crust pizzas and buy a couple gallons of ice cream.

8. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Wtf is cheat day?

That's a carb-up, not a refeed. A refeed doesn't have to focus on keeping carbs high.

9. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Wtf is cheat day?

Something tells me this was the product of people being over-sensitive to eating disorder related topics. Which I see alot from certain users on this forum that I'll refrain from mentioning.

10. jailynn24hb

Wtf is cheat day?

Tags: