• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Wow, Am proud of you Guys!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by parnassto, Apr 25, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

OK, last night, I apologigise, particularly to Alan, sorry Chief! However, I have documented diagnoses of OCD, Low T, Infertility and Self Harm! What I needed the least yesterday, was a diagnosis of 65% lung capacity, not Great,considering what I have achieved in the Gym ,in the last few weeks, Wow, on that lung capacity, no wonder, running and Front Crawl, I am finding problematic. However, it is not straight forward Asthma and it also not COPD, I am having to go back for two different tests, one. Simply a chest X-ray, and, the other, with Dye, to really enhance and to show up any blockages, it is complex, eeek! If I discover that it is either Acute or slowly chronic and will affect me for the rest of my life, well, an eight feet four Drop, will kill a man of my size!

I was smashed last night (after five or six weeks of none drinking)!!! I had half a bottle of Vodka and Three Tennant's Super (yeah, not a gReat deal for an alcoholic, although, as said, I had stopped Drinking for over a month!!! plus, the Clonazepam that I Need, a day, which equals out at exactly 17 Units of alcohol, before I have even drank. To give you some idea, when I am drinking, I drink between 50-60 Units a Day (or, more accurately, maybe, between an hour and four or five hours), I am terrified of this)! I have been drinking today and my tolerance soon goes up, however, I don't want it too! Should anyone live near me, I am pretty Stable, Boxing would be th best course, Go for it!!!

****, I am scared (and remarkably surprised that I wasn't negged, don't start now!) ****e, Gents and Lasses, I am worried, help, if there, is deff. needed! Thanks! I only want to help others, in a terrible physical or Psychological position, or both and I have that experience and Confidence now! Any Jokers, make that joke Due, just have the balls to leave your name and Addy (I doubt it) and please, I need the help. I have an Autism Test (the second out of three) coming up soon and yes, it would be late onset However, what could I achieve at 100% Lung Function, it would be monumental! OK, That's enough apologising and begging for answers, please try and help Lads and any really ballsy but Fvcking wind-up answers, fair play as long as you're prepared to meet me and back up your cockiness, I'll rip your ****ing arms off!

Excuse me, this is what is worrying me, Help and advice, if there is anything at anytime, I would pay Gold for. Cheers Lads, I feel at the Bottom of a dark and deep well at the minute and I am none too sure that I'll surface again!

Stuey,

2. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Wow, Am proud of you Guys!!!

Last edited by Stuey; Today at 05:34 PM.

3. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

You my friend are off your face.

4. vijugati8g

Your long winded, self indulgent posts get very boring after a while mate. No offence.

5. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Ok, you're back drinking. Why?

6. vijugati8g

Wtf. The more posts of yours I read(lightly skim over) the more suspect you become lol

7. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

I didn't even read it...

8. vijugati8g

.com

9. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

I don't get what you want from us?

10. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

That looks like a long story and am too knackered back from gym to read it!

Ps will read later OK promiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee

Tags: