• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • To PCT or not to PCT

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by jailynn24hb, Apr 21, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Okay, so as the title suggests, who does PCT and who does not, and why?

For those that don't, what are your reasons not to? (eg- Is it just that you're fine or that you don't want to take more drugs etc... and what would you do if sh!t went wrong, like gyno or shutdown etc...).

For those that do PCT, what are your reasons? (Is it just being cautious, prevention better than needing a cure etc... or have you other reasons?)

Thanks in advance to any and all members that wish to share their points of view and what they've found through personal experience and/or studies.

...BTW- I thought this would be an interesting thread seeing as many pass judgement on peoples cycles and also on peoples PCT, but it's not much of a topic when someone isnt running PCT, because it's never addressed. Plus, i've noticed some of the more experienced guys dont run PCT(or try for as little as possible) whilst others put more focus on to OCT(on cycle therapy) and PCT than the actual cycle itself.

2. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

To PCT or not to PCT

Last edited by RocoElBurn; Today at 07:08 PM.

3. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

To PCT or not to PCT

this has been discussed many many times here already

a search will no doubt yield the discussion you're looking for

4. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

To PCT or not to PCT

Flinty will tell you to pct everytime. He's a big fan of pct.

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

To PCT or not to PCT

If you're coming off for any meaningful period of time PCT is warranted, if you're only coming off briefly, no need to be using PCT meds unecessarily imho.

6. jailynn24hb

To PCT or not to PCT

I'm not looking for a discussion. I was hoping for a poll with points of view that would (with any luck) get a sticky that newbies could refer to perhaps. Not much to hope for and very informative, as opposed to newbies thinking there is a one size fits all approach. If the thread fails then so be it, but I think it would be a shame not to have something like this that can be referenced at ease.

7. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

To PCT or not to PCT

its already been made a sticky

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-t...nding-pct.html

and written by hackskii so you know its going to be good.

8. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

To PCT or not to PCT

Yes, i've read it, and i'm guessing that the guys who dont run PCT have read it too, so this would make for different reading. Seriously, that would allude that PCT is a must, however, many guys who are doing just fine and very well are not running PCT.
      Also, this thread isn't for my benefit, I may never choose to do a cycle abd if I were to, i'd consult those I thought were in the know and go from there. This is just a thread for general use/viewing which you don't have to add to if you don't wish, but would prob be better(I gather from your previous posts of yours that i've read) if you did.

9. gabarit

gabarit Well-Known Member

To PCT or not to PCT

despite it having been discussed many times, (ill do a search for threads in a mo)

commonly many people who dont do pct say they feel fine, libido, gains etc... all ok, but rarely have bloods done to back up their statements. i see no logical reason not to do a PCT unless one can prove they are not shutdown. people will often say that pct meds are 'toxic' but in reality, 3-4 weeks of pct meds is mild compared with many side effects that some steroids have. winstrol as an example.

10. jailynn24hb

Tags: