• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • The Steroid Olympics

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by adabook, Apr 17, 2012.

1. adabook

adabook Well-Known Member

I was just reading this about gene doping in the olympics

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/180420...nup-games.html

And I got thinking, if one day they decided to have a steroid olympics including peps, insulin, hgh and genetic enhancement etc.. What kind of results physically and preformancewise would we see? How much faster, higher and stronger would these athletes be seeing that there would be no regulations and could go as far as their medics and their scientists wanted to?
      Would we start seeing sprinters with super sized thighs, shot putters with one extremely large/strong arm and shoulder? Endurance runners that can run night and day?
      How far can we push if we never had any limitations to making the perfect athletes? Also professional bodybuilding, would this change at all?

2. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

The Steroid Olympics

The steralympics

3. wakamjibu1n

wakamjibu1n Well-Known Member

The Steroid Olympics

Lol, has a nice ring to it, would all the olympians there be using the new super steroid stearadent? Gives results in 3 minutes apparently

[​IMG]

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

The Steroid Olympics

I would love to see a 'steralypics'. It would be awesome to see the very height of human achievement. Unfortunately health and safety (perhaps quite rightly) would never allow it as there would always be those that are so desperate to win that they overdo it and die on the track or the field. If it were controlled and the people could be monitored to ensure they aren't at great (read as 'any') risk of death then go ahead.

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

The Steroid Olympics

I don't think there would be major results increases across the board so to speak because no doubt a vast majority are/have already taken PEDs suitable for their individual sport etc

6. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

7. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

The Steroid Olympics

you guys are kidding yourselves if you think that isnt the case now! its common practice to take performance enhancing drugs in the olympics, just its not admitted. We will see a steralympics in 2012, it just wont be called that.

8. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

The Steroid Olympics

well said

9. jailynn24hb

The Steroid Olympics

Have we reached our limits with what steroids, peps etc.. Can achieve? If so the next step would be genetically modified humans, but as rchippex said many would say that this is immoral, dangerous and "Playing god" Though I wonder what could be achieved if everything and anything could be done to a person.

10. jailynn24hb

The Steroid Olympics

I am not %100 sure that most have taken PEDs etc... but realistically I get a feeling deep down that tells me that the majority or at least a large percentage have taken or are taking PED's.