• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Questions on Clen.

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by Raleoxilevz, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Trying to help out my ex-girlfriend here, she's looking to lose some weight. Don't really know exactly why i'm helping her LOL, but I am. She works out 3 times a week in the gym and goes to hot yoga 2 times a week, and diets correctly. She just gets to this certain weight and can't drop any further. She's tried hydroxycut and lipo 6 and never can drop below 118. Some of the problems I think she may have regarding what she wants goal wise is 1) she won't abide by a plan I set for her 2) she gives up fast. Some of the reasons I shouldn't help her 1) she'll look better than when I was with her 2) she's sucking someone elses hang down. Jokes aside, I need some information on Clen.

1. Do you need a PCT after?

2. How do you run it?
      3. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, or run it straight?

I guess that's all for now, any hints on how to convince her into an actual structured program other than "I like what I do now" mentality?

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Questions on Clen.

Those doses are too high for a woman IMHO... clen is for hardcore fat loss and requires someone dedicated and very in-touch with their body. I would strongly reccomend against it.

ManBest

P.S. I thin she was slurping my hanger the other day (I KID! )

3. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Questions on Clen.

Haha, I was totally expecting you to be the one that answered this thread and was just going to PM you. As for your hanger slurping comment...she's pretty good huh :p Rather her be with someone cool than a dickhead that adds fuel to the roid rage

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Questions on Clen.

If she's honestly committed to busting her ass for 2 months what I would do is the following:
      taper clen up to 60mcg a day (20/20/40/40/60/60) for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks of something non-stim like shift or tt -33, then 2 weeks of clen, and 2 weeks of non-stim. If she can't loose weight doing something like that, there is something else going on wrong.

ManBeast

5. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Questions on Clen.

I'll definitely let her know about the options she has with this. Does it require a pct? Sorry for the questions I know I could search, but don't feel she deserves that much of my time XD

6. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Questions on Clen.

no pct needed, solid eh? If she still has more to go after that (as in going for the totally anorexic look judging by the pics you posted) look into something that doesn't have the same ingredients as tt-33/shift.

7. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Questions on Clen.

She doesn't look like what she does in those pictures, she's looking to get back there maybe a little thinner. I know if she'd take a solid program and went by it, not just doing whatever she wants in the gym it'd make the results she wanted way faster, but she's stubborn lol. Maybe i'll pull the "it won't work correctly unless you do this program".

Anyways, thanks for all the help ManBeast, your the **** brotha!

8. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Questions on Clen.

So has she committed to being hardcore? LoL

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Questions on Clen.

If you mean what I think you mean then yeah, I got some of those videos. As for Clen, I'm pretty sure telling her about it scared her off from it. I don't need to be helping her anyway, but thank you for the info

10. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Questions on Clen.

LMAO i was only talking about the clen LMAO, I like how you think bro

ManBeast

Tags: