• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • need advice, seriously ****ed off

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by suighja, Apr 23, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

im currently on a cycle, my girlfriend wants me to come off gear altogether, wanted me to stop this cycle straight away but i told her its not that easy and that id have to finish out my course and do things properly, im taking gear about a year and half and happy with my gains, problem is she wants me to stop because she thinks the gear has changed me as in im gettin depressed and gone way into myself tbh ive never once even flipped the lid while on gear, she said her family are saying ive changed and they know that im defenetly taking stuff because of my size, the toughts of having to give up this is fcuking soul destroying, i dont drink that often and the one thing i like doin is basically been taken away from, my mates are saying cruise away and go on a lower dose but i dont id feel comfortable goin behind her back i know that sounds gay but i just wouldnt feel comfortable and if she found out it would make things a lot worse, i kinda flipped the lid last week a bit when we were out i came out of the toilets and saw some fella talking to her even do he saw i was with her inside, ****ing hate pricks like that so i asked what the **** was goin on and just walked away other wise i would have knocked him out and id end up been the prick because it a party we were at, what to do, what to do, any help will do lads!!

2. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

need advice, seriously ****ed off

you sound mega cross man ! not talk it out with her say you will finish this cycle and give it a break for 6 months or so man to see ? do you feel you have changed your self ?

3. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

You wanted to bash someone up because they started talking to your girl? And despite seeing she was "with" you? Dude so what seriously. Men and women can talk to the other sex whats all this alpha male territory sh1t? Is she not allowed male friends either?

4. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

By going into yourself does she really mean spending more time at the gym and focusing on yourself more than her?

Were you taking gear when you met?

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Thats women for you m8, they like to change you.ID stick to your guns, as if you back down now, its just the first of many things you will get nagged about and bullied into trying to change you.If its like that before your married m8, walk away.

6. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Tell her you havent changed and that she didnt know you in the first place.......then start crying

7. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

X2
      Maybe it has changed you and you just don't see it then.
      I love when guys try to pick up my girl and they watch her leave with me.

8. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

If you love her come off cycle for 6 months show her your in control and their not controlling you !, then talk again later

9. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Wish some one would try and pick mine up....id buy the poor bastard a pint...

10. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Tren?

Maybe she's just anti-roids, maybe she's genuinely worried about you. You could just try blaming one particular substance, drop it, but continue with the rest.

The trouble with women, is that the thing that attracted them to you becomes a threat once they've got their claws in you. They can turn you from a stud bodybuilder to what they think they want, and one day you find yourself shopping for garden furniture with your belly over your belt, and wonder why they're still giving you earache.

I'm very lucky in that Mrs Zorrin is from thailand, the land of steroids. She's cool with drug use in general. A bit too cool for a woman in her mid 40s, sometimes. She likes me using test prop, for instance, because she gets more hows-your-father.

Tags: