• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Men & Women - Who should have the upper hand?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by crormaSoila18, Mar 24, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Before i go in to this, no i do not believe that a relationship between a man and a women should be like it used to be in the 1940's where the women has no say what so ever and they are careful of everything they say etc, but recently it seems the tables are turning for some people. Sometimes i hear things that make me feel a bit sick, like when someone asks their mate out to the pub prior to the weekend and he'll reply with something like "let me ask the boss 1st" meaning his gf/wife, and then he comes back with "sorry, i'm not allowed" i mean, wtf is that about? Or even worse crap like "we had an argument before, she's enforced a sex ban for a few months"

Now i'm not a sexist (well not that much) but how can any man with self respect let this happen? It's almost like some women treat their men like children and rule these mens lives, and the men let it happen and stay silent about it to make life easier or because they want access to their all mighty vagina forgetting that every women has one. If any women tried to enforce a sex ban on me, i'd make it very clear that i'd just go and have sex with someone else, unfair? No not in my opinion. Now i know that there are actually quite a few on here who are like this, so it would be good to hear the opinions of these people, because i can't understand this.

If i'm honest, me and my gf we are equal in many ways, i have no interest in having more power than her as that's not what love is about but i'd never ever let her get the upper hand, she's quite a clever girl and i know that in previous relationships she's had a lot more control but with me she even said herself that she'd never bother to try as she knows i'm to wise and stubborn. And on the occasions where she's pissed me off she'll know about it, if i ever feel like she's tried to get the upper hand then i'll quickly take that away, if need be even by anally raping her. I'm 100% serious, obviously it's not 'rape' but nothing puts a women in place like getting fcuked really hard in the ar5e.

May sound outrageous but what better way to put your foot down haha. In fact i still need to bum her hard in the trafford center because she was in a funny mood with me a few weeks ago and was correcting me on my table manners when i was wolfing down some food when starving after the gym. So at some point i'll be taking her back to 'the scene of the crime' and dragging her in to some toilets in the trafford center, anally raping her and then saying "that was for doing my head in and continually correcting me on my table manners last time we were here, do you understand?"

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Men & Women - Who should have the upper hand?

I'd like someone at least equal or better than me and they are hard to find lmao, but definitely wouldn't be interested in less than me

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

No man all bitches are the same, just like my hoes, you know

I keep em broke

Wake up one morning with some money they're subject to go crazy you know?

I keep em lookin good, pretty and all that

You know, but no dough

When I get a bitch, I got a bitch (right on)

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

If she has the upper hand, no matter what she says, she don't respect your sorry a$$.

Strong pimp hand is needed

5. latin

latin Well-Known Member

I would say me and my Wife's relationship is pretty equal,I earn the money whilst she cooks,cleans and looks after the house and looks after me.
      If I want to go somewhere then I will go,If she wants something il buy her it or if she wants to go out with a friend I have no issues and will happily give her money to go out and enjoy herself.
      Too many guys now a days get treated like idiots by there partners,I was out with a friend the other day and literally every 5 mins his mrs was texting him and calling him and being a gobby bastard and he just puts up with it?

6. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Exactly, i think a lot of girls are turned off buy a guy who lets her get the upper hand, it's just not how it should be imo

7. FLEX

FLEX Well-Known Member

I have a mate like this, he comes out at 7pm on a friday and his phone is going every 2 mins, eventually he just says

"sorry guys she's just not having it" and left after about 2 hours, he had given her 2 weeks notice too??

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Men should have the upper hand. Women should respect the c0ck.

But....

Some men like their women to be domineering and controlling. Each to their own x x

9. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

This ones a keeper guys

And about some men liking their women like that, i doubt it tbh, i just don't think they have a choice xx

10. littlemudda

littlemudda Well-Known Member

Not sure about upper hand, but if my dinner isn't on the table when I get in, the woman will be getting the back of my hand.

I'm all for equality. I get a round, she get's a round etc etc