• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • is he interested, intimidated or ignoring me?

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by defelqy, Apr 5, 2012.

1. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Guys, what do you think?
      I am in the gym every day, am i great shape and atractive eastern europien girl. Couple months ago i registered a guy who looked like my exboyfriend (younger than me). The guy was everywhere where i was, when i did cardio downstairs, he was there too on the bike. Then i started to do cardio upstairs and he was there too. I never realized that since recently we come to the gym together and leave at almost same time. He is aroun his 27 and up, i do not know, i am 35. he was checking me out many times, but whenever i looked at him, he ignored me.he has ipod all the time and listen the music.three weeks ago i came close to him and told him that he reminds me my friend.he was smiling, but so quiet.hard to communixate with him...so i left. Week later i came to him and told him that i hace a photo of that guy who looks like him. He asked for his name, not mine, so i told him his name and introduced myself and asked for his name. Since then we said "hi" when we met, but he never talked, was checking me out, when i looked at him, he looked quickly away.then i was doing my cardio on treadmill and he took the bike next to me...no hi, no words...so i asked him, if he tries treadmill, tgat it is fun when both do it.he said he would love to, but his knees hurt. Then stopped talking.as he finished i asked him to fill up the bottle with water.he smiled, did it and run away from me with words: have a good one. Couple days later when i was on cardio machine on right side (he is always on a bike on left side) he came behind me and took elliptical (for the first time i ever saw him on elliptical), but he never came to me and said hi. Last week he was on his bike (left side) i was on treadmill (right side) and we made eye contact and he waived at me.i smiled back at him. Then i finished and he finished too.just saying "hi".....And this week as he was looking at me, but sure as i looked back he was ignoring me, i came to him in the middle of his serious workout and asked him, if he wants to do cardio with me the other day. He said, no, i come early that day, i do not know, you want to go on a bike, maybe, i will see and then said ok on the bike. The other day he didnt come at my time. I saw him today in the cym, yes he was checking me out, that i am getting ready for cardio.i went on elliptical, not bike, cause he was not in cardio zone. He came 5min after me and took the bike.i didnt look at him, i wanted him to come to me, but he didnt and after while left. He knows i have a 3year old baby and no wedding ring.
      My question is: what is going on in his head, why is he aczing so weird and unusual, i am very popular and friendly girl.he never talks to anyobe in the gym.

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

is he interested, intimidated or ignoring me?

In b/4 he's gay.

3. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Aer oyu cereal?

5. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

WTF is this dear abby? for a 35 yo you are acting like a 13 yo. seriously get a grip.

6. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

The answer is obvious: He is a serial killer who wants kill at least one person from every continent. He already filled his quota from Europe, so therefore he has no use for you.

Either that, or your elbows are too pointy.

7. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

The answer is simple,

[​IMG]

8. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

you should just give up and become a mail order bride already

9. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

BBsitum have a sex change while we weren't looking?

10. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

OP post a picture of yourself before I form my opinion