• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • If it fits your macros is HUGE misunderstanding. Nutrious food is always better.

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by remstation, May 9, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

You should be using if it fits your macros with nutrious foods!!! If you want to do "if it fits your macros" use ketchup for ur 6 whole eggs. or use some sugar in ur oats!!!!! or premixed oatmeal!!!!

to many threads people with shtty physiques or just people blessed with genetics are saying, u can eat 2 cheese burgers and larges fries everyday and it will be the same thing as long as it fits ur macros.

noooo. thats wrong.

IF it fits your macros means something small. less than 500 of ur calories are "if it fits ur macros" and everything else is 100% clean and nutrious..... if ur diet is like 3500 calories...

right now, im looking pretty damn good. best i ever looked and best gains i ever been experiecing.

i remember last year when i believed in if it fits ur macros and my shoulder press only went up by 5 lbs in 7 months LOL. because of it fits ur macros bs!!! where i ate anything i wanted as long as it fitted my macros.

i remember going on my cut, eating 1 fastfood meal, and then just had whey protein shakes and those macros were the same. and what did i see? strength lost!!!! u cant just eat whatever u want to fit ur damn macros. unless ur blessed with extremely good genetics. then u can get away with it.

pic of me : [​IMG]

getting sick of going into threads and seeing kids that think they know it all preaching kids to eat whatever they want as long if fits ur macros...

I AM LIVING PROOF U ****S!!! some days i dont even count my macros, and still get good gains because my foods now are nutrious!!!!!

macros the same... before - barely any gains. now:? extremely good gains, and i feel so much energy and i feel it even is increasing my testosterone, because im so hyper and pissed off looking for some pu$$y to eat!!! or someone to beat the sh!t out of!!! even tho i control my anger!!!! (shtty drivers turning into my lane when im going 55 mph and i have to slow down to 25 mph for them... I GET REAL MAD and beep my horn for a whole minute because they piss me off!!!!! and if i would not go to jail, i would hit there car so they can pull over and then take a bat and beat them!!!) thats how bad my testosterone and how powerful and good i feel...

so enough with eating ur fastfoods everyday and all ur junk food. eat nutrious. see gains. sleep enough too.

/RANT !!!!

[​IMG]

U WANT TO DO IF IT FITS UR MACROS? HAVE A CAN OF SODA(150 CALORIES) AND THEN EAT CLEAN THE REST OF THE DAY. SOMETHING SMALL.

IM TIRED OF U KIDS GIVING BAD ADVICE TO OTHERS TELLING THEM THEY CAN EAT 1600 CALORIES WORTH OF FASTFOOD AND SEE THE SAME RESULTS AS SOMEONE EATING CLEAN EVERYDAY...

i wouldnt make this thread if i was not talking from experience... my results are way better than my past results and that should be the opposite... my newb gains should be better than now. but its not!!! why? because i changed my diet and eat nothing but nutrious foods !!! SO I DONT CARE WHAT ANY OF U SAY. UR WRONG. IM RIGHT. I EAT NOTHING BUT NUTRIOUS FOODS AND SEE BETTER RESULTS. THERE FORE NUTRIOUS FOODS ARE ALWAYS BETTER.

JUST GOT BACK FROM LEG DAY AND I STILL HAVE ENERGY BECAUSE OF THE NUTRITIOUS FOODS. U MAD!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy ur BIG MAC AND FRIES EVERYDAY KIDS. ENJOY IT. WHILE I GET BETTER GIANS THAN U .AHAHAHAH U MAD

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

If it fits your macros is HUGE misunderstanding. Nutrious food is always better.

[Citation needed]

3. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

If it fits your macros is HUGE misunderstanding. Nutrious food is always better.

the hell is this?

4. ismiju

ismiju Well-Known Member

im not gonna argue with u brahs. im here to help the newbs that think they can eat whatever they want as long as it fits ur macros.

newbs. look at the pics of me. and look at the pics of the poster who are hating me. compare the join dates to.

5. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Agreed iifym is complete b.s

6. gabarit

gabarit Well-Known Member

amen. reps on recharge...

7. Francis

Francis Well-Known Member

Cool story bro

I liked the part where you originally totally misunderstood it, but are now beginning to grasp it's very simple concept. Grats to you,srs.

8. Brute12

Brute12 Well-Known Member

I dont eat nutritous foods and i just lift heavy and i think im pretty big for 17. Not really on either side though

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

My understanding of IIFYM was a means to decrease dieting stress - aim to eat nutritious whole food as much as you can and when you really crave something or are in a social situations with friends, just fit the food into your macros and move on with your life. It's not an excuse to eat cookie dough and drink protein shakes 24/7 but avoid the, "I can't eat anything when out with friends because it's not fish and rice cakes"

10. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

uh.. if you're referring to me, i'd be interested in knowing where the "hating" was in my response.

but while we're on the subject, your post was awful silly.