• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • If it all went wrong....

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by resablare, Apr 6, 2012.

1. resablare

resablare Well-Known Member

If and l use a big IF it all went wrong and god forbid you ended up seriously ill or terminal would you take it on the chin ?

Would you accept you made your choices and now you have to live with the consequences or would you turn tail and start blaming gear and seeing as the devil's sauce ?

God forbid this ever happens to any of us, forums like this have helped a lot IMO with info, but lets be honest lots of people take things further than they should out of desire to gain that bit extra...

I always tell my wife, my lifestyle is my choice and what ever happens we blame no one else...

How about you ?

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

If it all went wrong....

I'd blame Mac, I've been following his 12g of test a week protocol for a while now

3. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

If it all went wrong....

We are all responsible for our own actions. We choose to use AAS and no one is forcing us to use them. If anything happened to me and the docs said it could have been drug or gear related then I would just have to hold my hands up and say fair play. I used them and now its caused am issue with my health but no one forced me to use them.

So yea, I would just take it on the chin.

4. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

If it all went wrong....

I can't comment on AAS use but i have made a lot of lifestyle choices that have put me in dangers of doing irreversible damage to my body. Only time will tell how much damage has been done. At 27 years old i am yet to lose anyone close to me and i often wonder that it must only be a matter of time until something truly horrendous happens to me or someone close.

Life is for living and every time you open the paper or listen to the news there is something else out there that gives you cancer, if we were to heed all the advice steeped on us by the government and health officials then none of us would live happy or adventurous lives.

You live by the sword, you die by the sword

5. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

If it all went wrong....

Don't forget to train them gunz 5 times a week then!

6. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

If it all went wrong....

depends what happened, only myself to blame if its something ive been taken, but fcuk it, would rather mess my life up by my choice and not by someone else hand

7. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

If it all went wrong....

if it happened to me there would be no point trying to blame things and moaning about the past as this would just be wasting more time and causing more stress. i would make sure everything was sorted for the familly

more than likely up the dose as well just because i could.

8. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

If it all went wrong....

My choice, my fate, I suppose. Although, I'd moan like fvck. Does concern me though, as imo, sometimes younger ppl who come on boards similar to this, just whack anything into their bodies. Then ask what's this pct malarkey.

9. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

If it all went wrong....

i would accept it, i think i live a far happier life as i am with aas use then without as a skinny freak, i feel better look better, much more confidence in myself and my abilites, aas has made my life far better than without it, imo if it ends up knocking a decade or 2 off the top then so be it, id rather have a happy life then what i had before.

you could get to the end of a long life full of what if's or have a shorter life completly satisficed with your choices and chances you took

10. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

If it all went wrong....

At least if your taking roids and training your kinda keeping a healthy lifestyle in my opinion you could be taking alot worse like booze coke smack e etc, as long as you stay sensible with it you cant be doing too much harm its when u start taking too much gear or fckin about with insulin etc that u can really fck yourself up!

Tags: