• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Hello everyone, new member here...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by alomjabpd, Mar 2, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Been reading alot for the last few days on here and a few other forums, so decided to sign up and get involved. Basic background, Im 24, have recently got back into fitness and more importantly weight training. Before the last year or 2 always been an active person but for one reason or another stopped more or less altogether. Last few months got back into playing football, going for a run or 2 a week, and ive signed upto the gym which is why im here. Looking for a bit of advice. Currently getting to the gym 2-3 times a week and as said above, football once a week and a 3 mile run once or twice a week.

Im about 5' 8 and just under 10 1/2 stone.

As you can see from below diet i havent much of a clue at the minute, but suppose we all need to start somewhere, started on this protein for no reason other than what came up after a few searches on other forums:

This is just an example...

Breakfast - Nutrisport 90 protein shake.
      Mid Morning - Usually Tuna Sandwich or 2 in wholemeal bread and some fruit (usually can be: blueberries/pineapple/banana etc)
      Lunch - 2 Chicken Breasts with pasta or rice or more sandwiches or soup if i have no time to prepare.
      Afternoon snack - Apple or Banana.
      Tea - Still living at home so always get a good meal with fresh meat and veg.
      Night time - Another protein shake before bed.
      Any snacks on a night time may include: Beef jerky, almonds, fruit, dont have a sweet tooth so very very rarely eat chocolate.

Speaking to a mate, he advised to get something along the lines of Met Rx Size up, but heard that many other things such as getting creatine/other supp's as well.

Any advice on diet and supplements much appreciated!!

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, new member here...

nice to c ya to c ya nice

plenty of advice on here mate i carnt give u diet advice tho mine sucks lol gud luck tho!

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Noticed your a geordie. One question, are you Gary from Geordie Shore ;)

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

No mate, thankfully ;)

5. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Thats ok then mate. Welcome

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Hey people, Im new to this site too. Im 24 years old 6ft 2 and 15.8 stone. Ive always been sporty but had a bit of a rough time. I played football for fulham 4 years ago and only weighed about 14 stone. I had a horrific incident where i broke my leg and left football. While i was recovering i punctured my lung which left me unable to do any exercise for 12 months.In that time i put on the extra weight to get me to 15 stone.
      Iv been getting back into the football now and go gym about 5 times a week with 2 rest days. Iv Got quite a good diet high protein low carbs and i train hard, have good rest and take matrix whey protein and creatine mo.

I have made quite good progress but feel like iv hit abit of a brick wall in terms of strength. For example with most people you can tell when they are struggling with bench or bicep curls as they slow down but i seem to ease through then my arms just suddenly go and thats it my arms are gone. I seem to be doing everything right in terms of nutrition etc, i was just wondering if someone with good gym experience and not just someone making things up could give me some suggestions. I have just got some dbol 10mgs and was wondering if this might help with mass and strength and also was wondering what (in your opinions) is best to take to keep your gains during of after cycle?????

Dont get me wrong iv done some research for a month or so now but id rather someone who has experience could help me out and guide me in the right direction. I know some of you boys get fed up with same old questions but if i could get some suggestions (taking into account my height and weight ) what i could take to get the best gains in mass and strength but also maintain after cycle.

Cheers boys

7. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Apologies for the video lmao

Just read ur diet.
      Its good that your eating 5-6 times a day, iat 10 1/2 stone I take it your trying to put weight on...

1. A form of carbs for breakfast (oats, bagels even weetobix are good carbs)
      2.You'll want to workout ur macro's (if you don't no wat these are basically its the ratio of protein/carbs/fats you are going to try and keep to)
      Could be
      40% carb
      40% pro
      20% fat
      That's the basic bulk macro's roughly. Maybe up the carbs to 45%,
      3. Try have shakes with full fat milk for extra calories (especially with you're pre bed shake, it will slow down digestion so your body is being fed through the night)

Edit* there is a bmi (body mass index) sticky thread, that will allow you to calculate how much you shud be eating and then in turn how much you need to grow

8. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

welcome sir

9. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Cheers for the reply, I'll have a look through some of the threads on macro's etc. Other advice taken on board, appreciated!

10. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

The worrying think is you know their names

Tags: