• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Got into a fight today in college :(

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by suighja, Apr 16, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Hey all, I started my new college class today, my friend was meant to be starting aswell but he didnt turn up so I was all alone in another town on my own surrounded by chimpanzees! The lads in there were soo immature! Just constantly disrupting the class and acting like wannabe gangsters/to much rap music and ganngster movies I suppose.

Basically the teacher was talking about how much she used to get paid back in the day for her job, and the lad next too me says -
      ''OH THATS WHY WE HUSSLE ON THE STREET FOR REAL POUNDS'' - this really anoyyed me and made me laugh. So I said ''hussling your ass yeah'' , he obviously did'nt like it and started to answer back and was like what, what, what, who do you think you are etc.. banter.
      I gave some back and the remainder of the lesson was pretty akward and left me feeling extremley tensed and on the virge of loosing it.

Im only 18, a couple of years ago I used to fight alot, scrap every week or every few days, I've never ever been a bully though! Iv'e also got a nasty temper and when I loose it I really can hurt someone unfortunatley :( , and for the sake of my beautiful mum, I stopped fighting, stopped hanging round with the wrong lads as I was just causing mum too much crap!

15 mins later, it was break time.. we went outside and argued a little and I asked him how old he was, he was only two months younger than me so I said he best be careful the little fa**ot. Next minute, he punched me right in my face but he missed and hit my tonsil area (which is now killing) but did defo not hurt at the time. Automatically, as in self defense I took him too the floor, clenched my fist, but for the first time in my life, I hesitated too punch! his mates were punching me in the back of the head, by then I dragged him around a bit and then the teacher split it up and they walked off.

My teacher told me too goo home, in a nice way because the lads were apparantly making phone calls to there mates, to get down straight away! So my teacher said you dont need any trouble with the police do you and you best go and ill mark you in for the rest of the afternoon.

Now when I left, I wished and wished I kicked his head in! I really could have.-im quite shocked that he actually punched me but again I was alone and there were like 10 of them.

for the following reasons I did'nt punch or hurt him:

All I could think about:
      was my mum and family.
      I did'nt want to get chucked off my course
      Did'nt want to get in trouble with the police again
      and I just knew I would have hurt him and he most likeley would have called all his friends and family- and I most likeley would have got my head kicked in.

Normally, I dont think.. I really go crazy and just etc etc ect. But now looking back I think I know what was stopping me, because I made fun of him and he obviously could'nt take it- and this taught me not too open my gob with people Iv'e just met. but when he answered me back, it made me angry and I could'nt take it. And then outside I basically asked for it. So maybe thats what stopped me. BUT WHAT MY REMARK-REALLY THAT BAD? or was it him who could'nt take it.

So now i really regret it as I was in the wrong. But HE did take the first punch and his mates were also chipping in. But I did not throw any punches etc.

Most likely in a few days when I go back, I know they are going to start and most likely with ALOT more of them as Iv'e come across alot of guys like this.

I really want to change and have mad big changes to my life by leaving my friends who I grew up with for years and stopped messing around and I really dont want to fight and cause trouble anymore although I LOVE FIGHTING. I dont like hurting people, but just the adrrenaline rush. but I dont want to fight ANYMORE.

When I go back to college, I will apolagise for making the joke and be a bigger man although its going to kill me but I guess it has too be done if im really wanting to live this simple life. But guaranteed there going to start and if people start throwing punches, Im not the sort of person to run away or p***y out. so what should I do?

I just cant understand why people cant just fight 1on1 and resolve things like travellers do, its awesome.

If I really want to I can get my ''olde'' pals involved, and they are well known and not too be messed with. But that just causes more and more agro. and everytime they see me alone they'l probably kick my head in. and I also dont want to get involved with my old mates again as there involved in alot of crap and again I wanna stay outta this stuff!

what do you guys think i should do and what are your thoughts?

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Got into a fight today in college :(

Id say you need to learn to keep your mouth shut if you don't want sh1t like this all the time. Plenty of idiots around that will annoy you, saying stuff to them all will just get you in trouble.

I'd try to leave it now, but chances are they ain't going to just act as if nothing happened. Perhaps if they are tidy enough they will leave it at an apology, but by the sounds of it they won't.

Not very helpful I know, but no one can really help without knowing the boys that you have argued with

3. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

lol

4. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Just walk into the room the next day, say nothing calmly walk over and smash his ****in face off the table
      The first Cnut that gets up off there seat gets a poke in the wind pipe

Problem solved no more chav issues

Your welcome
      Craig

5. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Aye and stop funkin fighting its not cool bro

6. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Wow

7. vijugati8g

I would by an Uzi 9 mm and Terminate every one....

8. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Higher education at its finest.

9. vijugati8g

A poem by Rudyard Kipling ( and no he did not make the cakes) my dad taught me this one when I was about your age. Made me grow up a bit.

IF.....

IF you can keep your head when all about you
      Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
      If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
      But make allowance for their doubting too;
      If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
      Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
      Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
      And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
      If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
      If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
      If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
      And treat those two impostors just the same;
      If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
      Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
      Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
      And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
      And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
      And lose, and start again at your beginnings
      And never breathe a word about your loss;
      If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
      To serve your turn long after they are gone,
      And so hold on when there is nothing in you
      Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
      ' Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
      if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
      If all men count with you, but none too much;
      If you can fill the unforgiving minute
      With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
      Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
      And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

10. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

one bomb him everytime you see him