• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Does it p!ss you off..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Raleoxilevz, May 8, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

We all ended up on this site for most of the same reasons to learn about new routies, diet, get advice and speak to like minded people, knowing what you do now, does it do your head when speaking to someone who thinks they know it all and has no clue!?

My older brother has been lifting for years, and has always looked the same body wise, has not changed much at all, no hes not on here because as i said he thinks he knows it all, hes 13'7 stone got a lil size on him like, i work out hes needing just under 200g of protien a day he argued the toss with me that diet is NOT key when bulking AND he takes 2 shakes a day giving him 80g in total, i said you need more he says nonsese - drives me fooking crazy dozey tw@t wont listen!!!

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Does it p!ss you off..

Last edited by Hayesy; Today at 12:34 PM.

3. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Does it p!ss you off..

It only ****es me off when people try to tell me what I should be doing when I know the total opposite. Notice I said 'know' and not 'think'. Or when I watch my mate inject himself with stuff that he has no idea about. He didnt even know what was in his Duratest. He is really clueless. I am getting to the point where I am fed up with carrying his ass and drip feeding him with information. He needs to start doing his own research so that I can concentrate on my own game. I do my best to help him but he is happy to just stick all sorts of stuff into himself and doesnt care about the consequences.

4. butjhaphoyk

butjhaphoyk Well-Known Member

Does it p!ss you off..

ur brothers one annoying cnut

5. Fectteavezu

Fectteavezu Well-Known Member

Does it p!ss you off..

My mates the same. He came out with some nandrotest, and said im gonna to this then straight after im gonna get some sust and deca.

What a f*cking bellend.

6. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Does it p!ss you off..

You do realise you are being the exact person you describe as someone that pis.ses you off?

7. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Does it p!ss you off..

How do you figure

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Does it p!ss you off..

^ agree with this

9. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Does it p!ss you off..

I have a mate who thinks if a product gets into a magazine or is endorsed by some athlete then it MUST be the gold standard and must be consumed. He uses maximuscle because Amir Khan is sponsored by them. He thinks almond milk is some super power food because he read about it in a magazine. There's no telling him about nutrition - even though I study it, he still won't listen. He just blindly follows what a magazine says or his cousin says.

10. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Does it p!ss you off..

Swings and round abouts mate, if it was any person off the street i would let them carry on, its my bro so obv i will try my best to help him but i think i will just give up....

Tags: