• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Detox

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by 88brah, Feb 26, 2012.

1. 88brah

88brah Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a good 1 week detox. I'm never impressed with the 1 day drinks like Qcarb. Has anyone tried "the cleaner" ?

I tried raw seriously puked from 3rd step... That's the first time ever the taste/smell of something has made me gag... That says a lot.

Anyways any feedback on detoxes anyone has tried would be helpful thanks!

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Detox

Don't know what 3rd step is. While you're interested in detoxification have you looked into liver/gallbladder cleansing?

3. resablare

resablare Well-Known Member

Detox

Why are you trying to "detox"?

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Detox

Good to cleanse ur body every 6 months. Kinda like a flush/tune up

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Detox

you should look at spirulina and chlorella.

those are two awesome supps that detox. might take longer than a week, but it will be worth it to knock down a container

plus chlorella and spirulina actually have hundreds if not thousands of articles and studies done showing its effectiveness

6. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Detox

I kno wat u recommended is great for daily use. I also take goldenseal and milk thistle and fiber supplements to help with a daily cleansing. But I still find that since I'm not a perfect eater that it's nice to detox twice a year. I do notice the difference in how I feel and how my body runs.

So i kinda am looking for a good detox that kinda covers everything... Colon, lung, kidney, liver, and parasites...

And I also take probiotic supplements to replenish any of the good bacteria that may have been flushed from my system in the process

7. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Detox

Juice fast for 7-10 days. By juice I'm talking about juice fresh fruit n veggies. No caffeine no salt. Just juiced fruits n veggies. All these other supplement cleansers detoxers are whack. The answer is fruits veggies n herbs.

What the juice fast does is pretty much reboot ur whole system so I think this what ur looking for. You may feel like crap first couple days but that's normal your detoxing after all. After 7-10 days you'll feel like new person. More clear minded, less stressed just an over all great feeling of well being.

I really recommend juicing once day after detox as well.

8. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Detox

Hmmmmm I may try this... Need a juicer tho... My blender is horrible! I should just get rid of it (but it's my roomies)

What fruits/veggies/herbs do u recommend? Also how many "shakes" a day? Lastly what about protein intake for the day? (I do have some elite vanilla protein powder)

I'm hypoglycemic so I really have I b careful with any type of diet/fasting or my blood sugar may abruptly crash n I black out.

Thanks!

9. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Detox

Yea you'd wanna buy a juicer. Blending leaves the fiber in it which is more work for you digestive system. As far as protein I wouldn't have any. It will mess up the fast. No dairy, meat, sugar nothing but fruits n veggies. As far a recipes just Google it. There are so many out there. Every time o juice i honestly just free style it. But something simple would be 1 apple 1 orange, half lemon, half bunch of kale, 3 celery stalks, 1/4 cuccomber. And that will make you good bit of juice.Also you can have as much as you want. So I would worry bout ur sugar being low. Best wishes mate.

10. roger

roger Well-Known Member

Detox

Thanks! I'll look for a juicer. Ooooo kale never had kale juice before. I hope my grocery has everything I want tho in the veggie/greens department. I'm kinda in a small country town :/

Thanks man!

Tags: