• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Any tips on how to tone up my shoulders?

Discussion in 'Training' started by Toneup, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Toneup

Toneup Well-Known Member

I am looking to tone up and strengthen my shoulders - can anyone recommend any exercises?

2. Michael Harrington

Michael Harrington New Member

To tone up your shoulders, you’ll need to tap into the right workout routines, and here are a couple of exercise options perfect in this regard:

• Dumbbell front raises: These are especially great for moulding the front of your shoulders, and your chest stands to gain too

• Dumbell lateral raises: For the middle shoulder portions, you’ll be in safe hands with these types of raises.

• Bent over lateral raises: Spice up your dumbbell lateral raises to work the posterior sections of your arms.
      These exercises will give you the strong shoulders you need to not only bolster your physique but also improve your ability to perform many other movements (and routines) with ease. Some more options to tone up your shoulders include dumbbell punches, deadlift upright rows & double leg donkey kicks, to name a few.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2022
    3. Robertbozic

Robertbozic New Member

Made to Stick ! Great class

Last edited: Sep 25, 2022 at 3:49 AM
    Tags: