• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • 18 and roids?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by fa2nzg, Mar 15, 2012.

1. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

New to everything, but want to start collecting information about aas, been reading a of the stickies too. But basically, I have been lifting since I was 15, and am 10% bf 5'7 and 165 lb's. I am pretty strong for my age and size, but after 2 years, I can hardly make gains, and was wondering, if it would be a good idea? I want to be a bodybuilder.

2. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

18 and roids?

You got a flame proof jacket mate?

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

18 and roids?

18 isn't advised but for further assistance you will need to post up your diet and workout regime to be scrutinized.

4. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

18 and roids?

what about Cody Lewis haha?

5. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

18 and roids?

A lot of people on here are against teenagers (with naturally high levels of testosterone) taking steroids.

What I would suggest is that you post up your weekly training routine, and an example of your daily diet, and we can see if we can give you any pointers that will help you continue to make gains... but if you're training and diet are spot on then at least you know that before further considering AAS.

6. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

18 and roids?

Forget Cody Lewis, he takes it up the bum. If you post up your diet and workouts then the pro's here (not me) can help you more. Like I said, it isn't advised, but it's up to you in the end and hopefully this thread will help you make a more informed decision about taking steroids.

7. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

18 and roids?

Everyone wana be a bodybuilder, but nobody wana lift no heavy ass weights! Yeah buuuuddy! Ooooooh!!!

8. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

18 and roids?

165lbs, methinks you need to eat more!

9. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

18 and roids?

I agree, your also very light and lean - have you tried a proper bulk?
      I am also 18, however I'm 212lb at around 15% bf (admittedly I'm 6' 2") and currently cutting after a successful winter bulk, also have somehow managed to gain another 2lb while losing 5% bf so far (natty btw)
      I was only 183lb last summer at the same body fat so sorted my diet out.

10. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

18 and roids?

I train every day for 45 mins to 1 hour. I swap bodyparts daily, such as chest biceps, triceps and back, ect, pretty normal training routine, but I always work the hardest I possibly can doing sets of 3 before moving to another exercise like 3 lat pull down x 10 then to seated rows ect. Diet, I eat a lot actually. I used to weigh 200 lbs of when I was 14-15, but after doing crew for a year I lost about 40 lbs of fat, and continuing going to the gym. I am endomorphic, and can squat 315 x 1, Bench 245 x 1, deadlift 425 x1. all my other bodyparts are relative in strength.

Tags: