• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Zyzz

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gift3d, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

I don't know if anyone here knows about Zyzz, But this guy is the most inspiring person ever.

He is a god in bodybuilding to me.
      He is the most inspiring person for fitness online.
      Lots of people hate him but haters gonna hate brah :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Shavershian

[video=youtube;AdBoybKnzZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw[/video]

2. Zest

Zest Active Member

Zyzz isn't so bad. I guess many people idolize him. I've been following news about him for a while. Thank you for sharing this video!

3. audiophox

audiophox Member

Zyzz Is a good guy, only bad thing is that I can't idolize him since he has taken Steroids.. It's still hard to get a body like that even with steroids but still.. I wanna go clean all the way, no shortcuts! RIP Zyzz

4. lalucien

lalucien Active Member

This guy is kinda cool but, I think the guys that use the equipment in the park for all of their workouts are much more inspirational
      [video=youtube;wbxEdnDrIk0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbxEdnDrIk0[/video]

5. lalucien

lalucien Active Member

On second thoughts, this guy isn't even cool. He's just a poser.
      He actually puts me off the idea of getting ripped like that for fear of being looked at like some gym fitness douche bag.
      Yeah, that's what he is, a douche bag!
      (no I'm not hating, he's attitude is that of a 100% bonafide douche).

6. fourmatic

fourmatic Member

I like the idea of Zyzz and his "anyone can do this" attitude. However its well known that he did steroids for a good portion of his lifting career. Not to mention he passed away because of a heart problem in a sauna. Some people say this was because of all the crazy drugs he was on. If you don't look too deep into him, he can be very inspirational but in an extremely douchey way.

I prefer to look up to people like Scooby (youtube him) he's a 100% natural body builder who also helps thousands of people with his videos online.

7. untitled

untitled Member

Pretty much this^ Zyzz used steroids to build his physique, if you aren't prepared to cycle like he did then he really isn't a valid inspiration for "all natural" results.

8. Far_Mur_Jo

Far_Mur_Jo Member

4chan made that guy into a star. I admit, his transformation is inspiring and that's one hell of a body he had going for him, but the fact that he was so roided out his heart went *pop*.... not cool.
      RIP, though. He was a great troll.

9. fourmatic

fourmatic Member

Haha, yeah he was a great troll. I mean you can really tell when he started to use, he was a pretty big guy before then he blew yup. It's strange though I preferred how he looked before he added another 25 lbs of muscle in 6 months. That would be my 5 year goal, to look "like" how he was before steroids. I don't really care that he used though, to each his own.

10. Khronic

Khronic Member

He's a steroid user, but a great motivator. He makes it seem like he built himself from the ground up, which isn't the case. Still, I think he is pretty hilarious. His death came really sudden and I think that is what has made him so popular online these days. RIP Zyzz.