• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Your bodybuilding/fitness idol?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zest, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Zest

Zest Active Member

Do you have your personal bodybuilding or fitness hero that you admire the most? For me it's Scott Jurek. He specializes in marathones. I admire him because he is a 7-time Winner of Western States Endurance Run (100 mi) (seven times in a row from 1999-2005), American Record holder for 24-hr distance (165.7 miles), 2-time Winner of Badwater Ultramarathon (135 miles)
      Winner of the Hardrock Hundred Mile Endurance Run 3-time Winner of the Spartathlon (152 miles from Athens to Sparta). He is truly amazing.

2. deansaliba

deansaliba Active Member

I don't really have many, I suppose Scooby Werkstatt is the person I admire, he has been lifting for something like 30 years and looks great.

3. chea

chea Member

I like the Hodge Twins. They're hilarious. And yeah, Scooby is great too. Both are natural bodybuilders who have achieved some amazing gains.

4. deansaliba

deansaliba Active Member

I know Scooby gets a lot of criticism for some of his theories but you are right he has a great look for someone in his 50s.

5. Ryder13

Ryder13 Member

For me it would be George St. Pierre, the mixed martial artist and UFC champion.
      Just a great build, incredible athlete. I don't know the actual body fat percentage but it must be right in the Clarence Bass levels. He is also not developed to super freak area like some of the Olympia contest champions are.
      And I am also pleased to say George is Canadian.
      Ryder13

6. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

Zyzz has inspired me for a couple years now, Yea he is dead but still crazy motivator.. If I can be like that one day and have people look up to me that would be the greatest feeling I could ever hope for.

7. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

My fitness idol is probably Jillian Michaels. I just like her attitude and training style.

8. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

My favorite one would have to be Jillian micheals. I think this woman is one of the most inspiration fitness idols that we have, I remember when I first watched the show the biggest loser I was very impressed and later I ended up trying her workout DVDs which impressed me even more. I adore this woman and I recommend to buy her workout DVDs because those are so,e of the best on the market!

9. Sizzling

Sizzling Member

My fitness idol is Bruce Lee. Though he's not here anymore, and though he was one of a kind, he has inspired me that despite your size, race, or build, you can still achieve a lot. He was like a little guy that packed a huge punch. His diet and workout routines were very strict and I understand why, though I do find it a bit... too much. Even though I know I won't be anywhere close to his level, he's still an inspiration to me, to try my best. As the saying goes, shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

10. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

I don't really have a bodybuilding idol but a bodybuilder I respect a lot is Vince Gironda. I have learned a lot from Vince Gironda. I like how he thought out of the box and wasn't afraid to go against the conventional wisdom. I also like his philosophy on natural food.