• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Yeah

Discussion in 'Training' started by jailynn24hb, Apr 12, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I'm training to become a college level swimmer and build a lot of muscle.
      I was going to try Jack3d pre-work and Creatine Mono post-work but I'm hearing that its outdated and also on the banned substance list for college athletes.
      So I'm sort of stuck from here.

Can someone help me choose something similar to Jack3d but legal? I was thinking White Flood keeping the Creatine after but if someone knows something better I would like to hear your opinion.

2. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Yeah

Depends on what's on the banned substance list. Do you know where we could find it at?

3. Canellesao

Yeah

Right here:
      Stimulants:
      amphetamine (Adderall); caffeine (guarana); cocaine; ephedrine; fenfluramine (Fen);
      methamphetamine; methylphenidate (Ritalin); phentermine (Phen); synephrine (bitter
      orange); methylhexaneamine, etc.
      exceptions: phenylephrine and pseudoephedrine are not banned.
      Anabolic Agents – (sometimes listed as a chemical formula, such as 3,6,17-androstenetrione)
      boldenone; clenbuterol; DHEA (7-Keto); nandrolone; stanozolol; testosterone;
      methasterone; androstenedione; norandrostenedione; methandienone; etiocholanolone;
      trenbolone; etc.
      Alcohol and Beta Blockers (banned for rifle only):
      alcohol; atenolol; metoprolol; nadolol; pindolol; propranolol; timolol; etc.
      Diuretics (water pills) and Other Masking Agents:
      bumetanide; chlorothiazide; furosemide; hydrochlorothiazide; probenecid;
      spironolactone (canrenone); triameterene; trichlormethiazide; etc.
      Street Drugs:
      heroin; marijuana; tetrahydrocannabinol (THC); synthetic cannabinoids (eg. spice, K2,
      JWH-018, JWH-073)
      Peptide Hormones and Analogues:
      growth hormone(hGH); human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG); erythropoietin (EPO); etc.
      Anti-Estrogens :
      anastrozole; tamoxifen; formestane; 3,17-dioxo-etiochol-1,4,6-triene(ATD), etc.
      Beta-2 Agonists:
      bambuterol; formoterol; salbutamol; salmeterol; etc.

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Yeah

Could be wrong, but from what I've read, it's going to be the 1,3 Dimethylamylamine in Jack3d that makes it "illegal" from college, etc.
      You could always look for a pre-workout without that substance..

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Yeah

I don't see 1 3 dimethylamylamine on that list, which is the big one that people get popped for that is in preworkout supplements. You should be fine but I would MAKE SURE that 1 3 dimethylamylamine is NOT a banned ingredient. If it is or if you want to be safe, just seek a preworkout without that ingredient.

EDIT: inafter ^

6. Canellesao

Yeah

Exactly, I'm so lost because most of the good pre-workout supplements contain that. I was thinking White Flood or NO Shotgun but I'm not sure whether or not they'll be as effective as Jack3d.

7. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Yeah

Post workout should consist of fast digesting carbs (EX: Bananas) and 2 Scoops off whey protein or 1 scoop off Whey protein and 1 scoop of Casein protein if you want progression

8. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Yeah

You might want to read some reviews, but I always hear good things from White Flood....no personal experience with it though.

9. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Yeah

White Flood, Novem, and Hemavol are all good-profile pre's that do not have 1,3 dime. You can also make your own preworkout from the raw ingredients. I take l-tyrosine, ALCAR, and citrulline malate preworkout and it accomplishes the same thing as mixed pre's for 1/2 the price.

10. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Yeah

I'll give it a shot. What are you thinking post workout? Or is creatine mono fine?

Tags: