• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Will be starting a Protein Shake only diet tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by suighja, Oct 15, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Hi. So it's been frustrating the past month wanting to lose belly fat to get my abs defined and as I've kept my calorie intake under 2000 its frustrating that i havent had the results ive wanted by now. And i've done some reading on the velocity diet and a few other peoples experience with this. now i'm not planning on going with this for a month, just for about 10 days and maybe 2 weeks if i need more results.

What I'll be doing:

4 times a day i will take a scoop of Muscle Tech Premium Whey Protein with a cup of milk.
      one scoop has 120 calories and a cup of milk has 150 calories. so 270 calories per serving.

ill be taking this 4 times a day. so 270 x 4 = 1080 calories.
      and ill be drinking water as well.

now im thinking every 3 days ill eat chicken during lunch. about 3 buffalo chicken tenders, so about 350 calories. so every 3 days ill have 1430 calories. just so i wont completely get sick of the shakes.

now hopefully by day 10 ill have lost enough body fat to have defined abs.

and in this diet, ill also be lifting weights every other day. and throw in a p90x plyometrics exercise every chicken day.

ill keep you posted. will start tomorrow.

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Will be starting a Protein Shake only diet tomorrow.

you're an idiot for doing this diet. all it's going to do is give you ravenous cravings for real solid food. stop being impatient and cut correctly.

3. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

I was looking for a way to put it nicely, but this will do.

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

I'll give you 2 days, 3 at most if you're really really motivated. Like said above, stop looking for shortcuts and learn to do it properly. Such dieting is likely to lead to the development of an eating disorder.

5. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

its for 10 days relax.

6. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

you won't make it 10 days, i can guarantee it. this diet is so retarded and you think it's going to benefit you somehow...you'll lose water weight and a little fat, but no more fat than if you just did a regular diet. oh and you're likely to suffer some good strength loss as well.

but what do we know.

7. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

lol, repped for truth!

OP, whatever it is you are reading...stop. It's broscience. I suggest you get a food scape and count calories like an accountant with OCD. Also know when to use grams vs. cup.

8. addme

addme Well-Known Member

Op, why not cut at that same 1000 cal mark but with real food? It seems to me you should be cutting at a higher calorie intake, however. If youve plateued i think a solid diet break will do you wonders. Eat at maintenance for 2 weeks and get back to cutting at a 500cal deficit.

If youre set on consuming 1000 cals (not recommended) youre better off with real food as you will feel fuller and real foods have a better nutrient profile than shakes. Just something to think about, good luck op.

9. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

You seriously lack solid food and your body does this weird thing where you can still be getting nutrients but it will want something solid..
      If you want a serious weight loss diet people keep talking about PSMF. Go check that out I guess.
      But as for myself and really any other sane person, i'll just keep counting calories and stick to my lean meats.

10. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

lol, I got money on it that OP is not consuming the calories he is "estimating."