• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Why do people bash "oral only" cycles so much?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by remstation, Aug 19, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

imo:

Retention of gains has nothing to do with the cycle being oral or injectable; it's just that injectable cycles are normally run longer so there's a better chances of retaining gains that have been made more gradually over time.

Also, isn't it plausible someone might want to do a short 6 week oral cycle to gain experience prior to moving onto needles?

I don't doubt test is king; I'm just tired of people constantly waving their finger any time someone mentions an oral cycle.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Why do people bash "oral only" cycles so much?

I don't agree test is king by any means, but overall oral cycles are WORSE for you than alot of AAS (not all) the liver toxicity is a big problem and the gains are rarely maintainable when you look at all the negatives really is 4 weeks of size gain worth it? (knowing you wont keep most of the gains) you can use it as a precursor to actual AAS but I dont see a point, I would like to point out again TEST IS NOT KING

3. casse

casse Well-Known Member

What is king?

4. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

tren... you dont move on to king without going through test first... its more of a secretary or bodyguard... tren is a dangerous compound but EVERYTHING shows tren is better... so you shouldn't trifle with tren unless you are experienced but in my mind tren is very clearly king

5. remstation

dbol is king, ask arnold. its the breakfast of champions

6. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

if it wasnt for liver toxicity i would run that stuff indefinitely but sadly I can only run it for 4-6 weeks :/ still say tren though

7. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Several points:

Liver toxicity can be an issue, but my honest unscientific opinion is that it's exaggerated, unless you're doing 16 week oral cycles. I know people who drink every single night, and not just one beer. I can't help but wonder who does more damage. Those guys, or the guy running orals for 4 to 6 weeks?

As far as gains, there's more than a few reports of people keeping some portion of the gains they made on an oral cycle. Oral cycles are also shorter and allow a person to get back on a cycle sooner anyway.

And I say test is king not because it's the most potent steroid, but because it's already in your body and is highly effective.

8. diksdiks

diksdiks Guest

deca

9. casse

casse Well-Known Member

I think people bash oral only cycles because they are insecure, or don't know how to put together a successful oral only cycle, or want to bully people who would rather do oral only as opposed to injectable and tease them about needles. they may have small penises as well? not sure...

10. remstation

So what qualifies a product as being king is its already in your body? Brb water is king... And wow you keep a portion of your gains? Here how about you run oral cycles while I run an AAS cycle and see who keeps more gains after oh right your two oral cycles in the same time wouldn't even compare and whatever yes at 4-6 weeks you shouldn't notice liver toxicity to an extreme extent but if I'm risking my health I'm getting the most out of it I can