• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • whole eggs

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by baletki, Oct 15, 2012.

1. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

The Vince Gironda Principles

Vince saw training in two lights, his way, or the wrong way. And to be honest, he’s right. His methods work. You can’t dispute this. I incorporate a lot of them into the muscle aspect of my training, then add some athletic-focused training in as well. But when it comes to building muscle, Vince is the best ever.

Here are a few of the principles he believed in.

1. Eat up to 36 whole, raw eggs daily.

Talk about fads, egg whites have been one of those rare fads that have latest years and are just starting to disappear from the public eye. Starting to, that is. They’re still everywhere, especially in women’s and bodybuilding magazines.

Vince was one of the first people to recognize the ‘cholesterol myth’ of whole eggs. Scientific studies have shown that only a small amount of cholesterol actually makes its way into the bloodstream and that the body compensates for this by producing less cholesterol of its own.

Vince believed that bodybuilders should eat up to 36 raw, fertilized eggs every day. He said that the effects of this were equivalent to taking the steroid Dianabol.i have been thinking for trying the 36 whole eggs a day but i have read up on it on line and people have said eating lots of egg yokes daily are bad for ur liver and kidneys could anyone tell me anything about this if they know thanks guys

2. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

whole eggs

What blabbering nonsense.

Consuming raw eggs is just a terrible idea. And from there the information goes downhill, if that's even possible.

3. landmenn

landmenn Well-Known Member

whole eggs

sorry what i meant was cooked not raw as myself i would not drink them raw myself just looking for answers on the liver and kidneys part thanks guys just wondering is anyone eating this many cooked eggs daily over a long time

4. Terry4

Terry4 Well-Known Member

whole eggs

For those that are "egg sensitive" that would be a bad idea. However most who are "egg sensitive" tend to be obese, and even as they lose body fat often eggs can be brought back into their diet. But, there are those that are sensitive to dietary cholesterol and not obese or sedentary. It's not common, but does happen, I know, I am one of those folks!!

Eggs are an excellent food for those trying to increase their LBM, if you are concerned, simply begin to incorporate eggs into your diet and after a month or two, go get checked. Simple!!

5. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

whole eggs

^^ But consuming 36 eggs a day (~3,000 calories) is likely to ether displace virtual all other foods, leading to massive nutrient deficiencies, or it will likely result in an acute caloric surplus that will cause the OP to get fat. And there is no special benefit to consuming eggs.

6. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

whole eggs

what about liver and kidneys would it be safe to eat 36 cooked whole eggs daily and now cause and harm to kidneys or liver do u know ?

7. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

whole eggs

How about embracing a sensible diet rather than an ascine one?

8. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

whole eggs

i am just looking for an answer to my Q my friend thats all

9. latin

latin Well-Known Member

whole eggs

I'm out. Bye.

10. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

whole eggs

I was not commenting on eating 36 eggs a day, I assume common sense to prevail there, my mistake.

I've never understood the reasoning behind eating raw eggs, never!

As far as eating 36 eggs that would likely be fine if you total intake was something really high, but at 160 I would assume you don't eat that much, and why would anyone WANT to eat 36 eggs as day?

Just use some basic common sense please!!

Tags: