• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • what would be a good weight for someone who is 5'4 with roughly 10% bodyfat?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by remstation, Jul 6, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

As title really what would be a good weight im thinking maybe 13 stone can this be achievable and maintained quite easy at that height? Are there any other shorter guys or even pro's like 5'4 and what weight were they only interested in lean look with abs visible, Just wanting a rough idea what to aim for. thanks

2. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

what would be a good weight for someone who is 5'4 with roughly 10% bodyfat?

Ive a mate with similar stats tho he is 8% and 87kg, he looks really good tbf! Natty too, really good genetics.

3. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

im 5 ft 7 and weigh just abit more than 9 stone , but gaining slowly .. my goal is to become between 10.5 - 11 stone in a year or two !... all will be natty aswell

4. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

sounds impressive natty aswell, he must look huge at that height and bodyfat

5. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Yeah he does mate. Cnut is strong too! He is 5,5 though

6. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

im about 5ft6 and 70kilos in my pic, if you look up john hodgson i think his name is and shean joseph tavernier there both about 5ft4 and sit around 14 stone shredded and upto about 17 stone of season, but oviously thats off season and with gear, im aiming for about 13stone in the next 6months but that will be ripped, depends really on the size of your frame and genetics, i hve wider shoulders and a thicker chest so i can hold decent weight for my height without looking daft, post up some more stats body shape etc

7. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

James Llewellin is 5ft 3, Flex Lewis 5ft 5. Plenty of info there if you google them.

8. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

I would say my physqique is similar to yours looking at your avi, at the moment im 78kg around 10-12% bodyfat, i get asked alot how much i weight at gym when i say just over 12 stone they can hardly believe me as i look alot heavier to them anyway i look like a tiny cvnt to myself lol

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

exact same thing mate! always get put at 12 1/2 to 13 stone when i was only touching 11 1/2 lol, but got a cycle, well collecting a cycle to start end of august consisting of pharma grade test,hgh,tbol going for 13 stone ripped, and at our height and weight thats pritty damn stocky

10. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

youll find most pros are alot shorter then you think! between 5ft 4 to 5ft9 not all but alot