• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • What do you tell your doctor if..

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by masoven4u, Sep 19, 2012.

1. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

You think you might have an infection/abscess developing from injecting steroids? I've heard the old rusty nail story but would the doctor not end up just giving you a tetanus shot for this aswell? What other stories would you guys use?

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

What do you tell your doctor if..

Can't u just tel him the truth? What's the worst he can do?

3. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

I wouldn't want it on my medical records, that's all. If I decide to apply for jobs in the future where medical notes are looked at I wouldn't want it to affect my chances. Plus the fact that the public perception of juice is completely skewed

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Is kept on your medical records and can cause problems in later life with life insurance etc id guess.

There's a few excuses people have said on here.. im pretty sure a mate of mine just said he was sat in a park once felt something sharp on his ****.. think its going to depend on how your GP is tbh

5. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

You have to tell them everything, for the simple reasons them can fix the problem knowing all the facts, otherwise it's guess work. The other reason is something called doctor patient confidentiality, anything you say stays between you and your doctor.

As for the fact that it might go on your medical record, I am unsure about that, and in most cases that wouldnt' really be an issue. For someone like me, who gets his records checked out by the DVLA and the DWP, to see I was doing roids could cause me a lot of hassle. . .

6. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Buy some anti b's from ADC in case you ever get an infection then you don't have to even visit the GP.....

7. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

What if you were to go to A&E instead?

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Never even thought to see if you could get antibiotics.. what is recommended usually for treating an infection/abscess? might be worth chucking some in the cupboard just encase

9. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Maybe something like amoxicillin, a moderate broad spectrum Anti Biotic.

10. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

if its a sterile absess and just your body reacting to too much aas/ iritation in the site then there a good chance it will go away itself in about a week, if its unsterile and contaminated it may get werse but can also clear itself, depends whats contaminated it. how long have you had it? when did you last inject it?

iv had 2 bad sterile absess's in each quad from clp sust300 a few years ago, couldnt bend my legs at all, thinking it was just bad pip till 1 day i aspirated and drew up a flood of white puss, had a couple more weeks injections then couldnt hack it anymore, legs wer normal in just over a weeks time.

but after seeing a lad get his arm choped open to clear out his absess i wouldnt let it get in thats state again, i defo no the difrence between pip and absess pain now!

Tags: