• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • What constitute sexual harassment?

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by Capone, May 12, 2012.

1. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

It happen to me past week that I asked an customer (after job almost done) would she interest for sex with me. She kick me out together with my tools. Now someone say if I will ask customer for date it would not be harassment but if I ask for sex it is. If someone give me one idea what I can ask customer, bartender, women that sit in bar or is in shopping or at gym. What is appropriate where (for example if bartender give me free drink etc etc):
      I interest for sex with you?
      I would like to date you?
      You look sexy?
      You look beautiful?
      I wish make you a child?
      Will you give me 100$ because I said you are 10/10?
      Wikipedia don't help to much:
      "Also applies to non-consensual verbal sexual demands towards an adult."
      How we can agree in something if I didn't ask? Question is serious as I don’t look for problems. As I know for sure no one you can get for ass without question.

2. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

What constitute sexual harassment?

I have trouble believing that even you would outright ask a woman for sex.

3. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

For you i suggest, keeping your mouth shut, break out your wallet, while keeping your mouth shut, approach the ladies that hang on street corners, again keeping your mouth shut, and just perhaps if you have enough money someone will do ya, oh ya, keep your mouth shut. good luck with your goals in 2012.

4. casse

casse Well-Known Member

seriously?
      is that how you did it in the old country?

5. casse

casse Well-Known Member

I question if he even speaks to women. Inflatable dolls maybe, humans, not so much

6. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

You're trying to hard now, phaggot.

[​IMG]

7. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

This^^^ No fukkin way is anyone stupid enough to point blank ask like that.

I'm starting to think along Julie's and now Flex's line and this guy is a long timers troll account.

9. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

I guess should ask at some Pua forum. What meatheads know about topic? Corbi accurse I didn’t ask out of blue.

10. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

On the slightest chance this did happen IRL. I would suggest yes it is (at some level). Your customer has the right not to feel threatened at any level, especially in her own home. Being a professional in any environment means giving individuals due respect, create a comfortable work area where all people involve will interact in a respectful and courteous manner.

Personally, my question of the top of my head would be; is the world so small that you feel the need to impose yourself upon someone that has given you the opportunity earn a living through their business. Can you not dis-associate your personal desires and wants from your professional work, and if not again my answer would be yes you cross a line.( at what level, I leave that for someone else to comment on). Customers, deserve this right to feel safe and comfortable within a working business relationship. In my many years as a business person I could not imagine attempting such an inconsiderate action.

Hey if your a lady's man no problem, but keep it to the appropriate avenues, there is absolutely no place for it in any working environment, ie) co-worker, employees, customers.......

just my 2 cents..........