• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • What Are your Goals?

Discussion in 'For Personal Trainers' started by musclemad, Nov 15, 2012.

1. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

My goal is to finally reach my ideal weight and learn to love exercise and eating well. I really want to lead a very healthy and fitness focused lifestyle.

2. lalucien

lalucien Active Member

I am 26 and weigh 10.5 St.
      I am slim built but do not want to get 'bulked up'.
      I want to 'cut up' and achieved a more ripped and cut body with clear muscle definition as opposed to size.
      Ideally I'd also like to stay the same weight or drop a few pounds as i find being heavier ( i have been 11St) is too much weight on my knees and balls of my feet.

3. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

I'm currently on a little cut for a few weeks. My aim is to lose 4-pounds in 4-weeks because I know I will be eating more during the Easter holidays. After than I will go on an 8-week bulk before the start of summer.

4. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

My short term goal is to lose at least 5 pounds in the next few weeks which is why I am working very hard in trying to change my lifestyle and eating habits.
      It has been an uphill battle but I am finally in tune with this goal and I feel like I will really achieve it.

My long term goal would to be to have a long stable career and to meet a new special person in my life.

5. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

My most immediate goal is to lose the weight I am gaining over the Easter holidays. It will probably take two weeks to deplete the glycogen and lose a few pounds of fat. Then I will be ready for an 8-week bulking cycle.

6. Khronic

Khronic Member

My current goal is to maintain my weight through good diet. Over the summer I plan on bulking hard and I can't afford to lose any weight until then.

7. bsge11

bsge11 Member

My goal is to gain muscle and maybe some weight. I'm too skinny I think and don't have enough muscle strength and mass. I've got a long way to go to make this happen.

8. timmothysmith01

timmothysmith01 Well-Known Member

My short-term goal is my fitness. I want to fit myself and grow myself just for me. And the long-term goal is that I want to help others. My greatest achievement will be when others smile because of me. I want to see everyone happy. I don't want to see people sad and begging others for help.

9. Newstarter

Newstarter Well-Known Member

I want to lose the belly and turn it into muscle - is it right that we all have a six pack, its just the level of "padding" shall we say which impacts how visible it is lol