• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • What are your goals in life?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Angelle, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Angelle

Angelle Member

My life goals is to continue to eat healthy and work out. Also, my goal is to become independent; I don't want to depend anyone including my significant other. I have been living with my boyfriend for quite some time, and it is beyond frustrating, especially when you know that he is your soul mate. So, I plan to get my own place in the Spring. I have many goals but those are the most important. What is yours?

2. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

My goals are pretty much like yours.
      I want to have a stable career and I want to find the love of my life and then I just want to raise a family together and travel across the world.
      Hopefully we can retire early so that we can travel!

3. MarkB

MarkB Administrator Staff Member

Live, love and be happy :)

4. Newstarter

Newstarter Well-Known Member

I have to say that as I get older my health becomes more of a worry. So health is very important to me in the longer term.

5. MarkB

There is no doubt that good health is a very good basis for any future. Whether you are looking to seriously bulk up your muscle content, or simply get yourself back in shape, it is up to you.

6. Tom White @gymtoto

Tom White @gymtoto Moderator

I would say living a healthy lifestyle, being kind to others, learning to love yourself and being passionate in all you do should be the basics of any goals you set out to achieve in your life.

7. Newstarter

Newstarter Well-Known Member

In the past I've tried a number of times to improve my fitness via exercise programs but it was not the right time. As I get older I am becoming more concerned about my general level of fitness therefore I think I am more motivated to do something about it.

8. Tom White @gymtoto

Good! Keep motivated and if you have any questions about Training or Nutrition please ask.
      Good luck.

9. MarkB

Do you find that music helps motivate you to complete a training session or do you find it off-putting?

10. Tom White @gymtoto

I usually train on my own as relying on training partners is something i dont do. When i train i always listen to music. This enables me to shut all sounds of people in the gym slamming weights and shouting to each other as they train. This is off putting to me and the music help me focus.