• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Went to Naturist / Naturalist resort. Was a bit embarrassed by my ever shrinking

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by fa2nzg, May 31, 2012.

1. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

I alway had normal sized balls. My woman and I decided to go to a local nudist resort, just for the excitement plus we've always had fantasies and wanted to learn more about swinging. This place was nice: 2 pools, 2 jacuzzis, tennis courts, volleyball, weight room, pool bar, night club, swingers, etc.

I was very nervous for the first 4 hrs in broad daylight. I was actually pressured by a few couples to be "free" and that "no one would even look at my woo woo".

People were playing sports, jogging, volleyball, tennis, things were flopping and flying around everywhere. When I get nervous I get shriveled. finally after many beers and a few shots I slipped into the pool.

When I got out I was still nervous so I hid myself w/ my hand. About an hour later, and more beers, i finally started walking around a little. And believe you me they do glance at the "woo woo".

To make a long story short, I noticed I had the smallest nuts in the place. All of these guys had big sacks (especially these old guys -- they were like old hound dogs).

I felt insecure and thought some girls were laughing at me and guys knew I was on the sauce.

I'd see them talk to their girls ( b/c I'm built good ) and whisper something, then they'd look down at toward my privates then kinda talk and smile back to their man.

This ****ed me off and kinda made me more uncomfortable. Why would they say that? Did they say that?

I put my shorts back on.

I liked that place but I want my two buddies back to full size. What would you do? I did my first hcg tuesday! I need them back...then they'll see, I'll play volleyball, do jumping jacks and all.

2. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Went to Naturist / Naturalist resort. Was a bit embarrassed by my ever shrinking

You should just have punched anyone who laughed at your shrivelled testicles,you're on AAS after all,YOU are the alpha male.

3. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Went to Naturist / Naturalist resort. Was a bit embarrassed by my ever shrinking

lol lmao!

4. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Pmsl...just Pmsl...I'm sure I'll find something constructive to say soon.

5. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

P.s. I wasn't there.

6. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Put a sign around the old fella saying
      "Sorry balls out of order!"

7. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

thats a classic tale

8. blondygirl

blondygirl Well-Known Member

what would i do???

probs not go there again tbh.

will save you a few quid on hcg, stick to the real world keep your shorts on and people will just be saying look at buff stuff over there he works out not

"too bad for buff stuff he takes roids and they shrunk his wing wang."

9. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Small balls make your c*ck look bigger good thing in my eyes, balls are over rated anyway

10. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

I have a little winky and shriveled balls before I started... I got nothing to lose!